NIKE ACG thread

Not my first ACG, but probably one of the most comfy Ive ever owned....

Attachments

• 20221008_124116.jpg
    20221008_124116.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 738
Man I hope the Gaiadomes are TTS... smallest size release here in Australia is US8, fairly easy to get too! Unlike the Antarktiks.

My homie gave me his old waffle tops from the dope splatter collection, what was that 2018? Really wanted the jackets from that collection. But this ACG sizing is doing wonders for my self esteem, got me fitting into a medium for the first time since like middle school :pimp:

1665403025225.png

Had this puffy vest for over a year now, finally wore it today for my morning walk. Very comfy, warm. I’m always wary of the material these are made with though, I have the rope de dope vest also, seems a lil more durable than this one. This is a 🫁 tag one with the braille zipper pulls.

Attachments

• 46D593F1-4042-426B-83FB-CCF0A58F7EF9.jpeg
    46D593F1-4042-426B-83FB-CCF0A58F7EF9.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 471
My homie gave me his old waffle tops from the dope splatter collection, what was that 2018? Really wanted the jackets from that collection. But this ACG sizing is doing wonders for my self esteem, got me fitting into a medium for the first time since like middle school :pimp:

1665403025225.png
I have both colours and is easily one of my favourites.

52427708936_4b2687674f_b.jpg

I ordered the brown pair to try on since no stores around me got them, but I'll definitely be returning in exchange for the black or white pair. This is definitely a boot and it reminds me of the ACG shoes from way back in the early 2000s for some reason.

Sizing wise, I feel half size up is maybe a bit big but also right at the same time. I say that, because the toebox height is very short and the half-size up accommodates for it. Not sure if it needs break-in time though. Zoom Air seems to only be in the heel as I didn't feel any in the forefoot from trying it on, but I could be wrong. I tried to ask around and there's nothing about technological details... but fairly wide one from what it looks like. That black line you see on the shoe that lines up with the stitch separation of the tongue, that's where the gusset is. It's very high so functionally, these will definitely do very well for keeping the feet dry in extreme weather conditions.

I ordered the brown pair to try on since no stores around me got them, but I'll definitely be returning in exchange for the black or white pair. This is definitely a boot and it reminds me of the ACG shoes from way back in the early 2000s for some reason.

Sizing wise, I feel half size up is maybe a bit big but also right at the same time. I say that, because the toebox height is very short and the half-size up accommodates for it. Not sure if it needs break-in time though. Zoom Air seems to only be in the heel as I didn't feel any in the forefoot from trying it on, but I could be wrong. I tried to ask around and there's nothing about technological details... but fairly wide one from what it looks like. That black line you see on the shoe that lines up with the stitch separation of the tongue, that's where the gusset is. It's very high so functionally, these will definitely do very well for keeping the feet dry in extreme weather conditions.

I like the look of these and agree black would look sick. I'm happy with my Jordan Future Boots I got for $19 though, so not sure I can justify these unless they go on sale.

I want these as a new work boot . But disco may be the way to go . $260 is steep.

💯. i bought both my true and half size. toe box is low, half size is the way to go. i am also a half size up in mountain fly if that helps

The gaiadomes are really nice. i really want the black pair, but i also like the brown. dont need 2 pairs of boots 😂

Back
Top Bottom