NIKE ACG thread

i am interested in the summit cargo but do not know what size to get. i am a 36 in jeans
Get a medium. I wear a 36-38 in jeans and have 3 pairs of summits . 2 from 2020-2021 (Clay green and the Grey/Black Knee , Gold ACG logo) and most recently picked up the 2022 Brown ones from NDC on clearance. And those fit the same sameas my other ones. All of my Summits are a size L which fit me baggy but secure on the waist. I would go for a medium since they do run big. Its up to you on how you like the fit. The new summits are lighter than previous years too

Found the all black moc 3.5s for $100 shipped. Was hoping to get them for less. Might hold out for holidays sales. Were these ever on NDC, or were they mostly an overseas release? Seeing a lot of sites in Europe that still have them.

gettyimages-788200-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-97261945-2048x2048.jpg

Giving these guys a test wear around the house today…. These are some of the most comfortable boots I’ve ever worn. Usually “high tops” when laced all the way up I find extremely uncomfortable. The SFB boot series has always been uncomfortable to me. These though are great. I wasn’t actually planning on keeping these, but I think I’m going to have to now. I ordered my TTS and they fit perfectly fine. You *might* be able to get away with a half size down, but I think TTS is fine.

8651D13A-4147-4BDF-A10B-C95FB7376F2D.jpeg

Giving these guys a test wear around the house today…. These are some of the most comfortable boots I’ve ever worn. Usually “high tops” when laced all the way up I find extremely uncomfortable. The SFB boot series has always been uncomfortable to me. These though are great. I wasn’t actually planning on keeping these, but I think I’m going to have to now. I ordered my TTS and they fit perfectly fine. You *might* be able to get away with a half size down, but I think TTS is fine.

Thanks For This Feedback… ALL IN On Blacks Now! :nthat:

Did you go TTS with the mountain fly highs?

Is that right?? I have seen the completely opposite review from the person that actually tested these when trailing. He was saying this is really uncomfortable to wear iirc and I stopped checking when they are going to be released here in JP (not yet somehow) after reading that review…

Is that right?? I have seen the completely opposite review from the person that actually tested these when trailing. He was saying this is really uncomfortable to wear iirc and I stopped checking when they are going to be released here in JP (not yet somehow) after reading that review…

I’m pretty surprised to hear that they were uncomfortable. I have them laced all the way up and they flex way more than boots that I’ve had that don’t even go as high. The zoom isn’t super bouncy like a Jordan 12, but they aren’t like a Nike SFB boot that doesn’t feel like it has any cushioning.

That all being said, I’d only order them from Nike based on how great their return policy is. They work really well for me, but everybody has different shaped feet/heels/lower legs.

Also to add, when I say they are some of the most comfortable boots I’ve ever worn, I am comparing them to boots. Comparing them to a mountain fly, Zegama, or peg trail, is not a great comparison. Those are way more comfortable. But if I’m going to be walking around in the snow or in generally miserable weather, they should be pretty good on foot.

Same As Lows?

Yeah, the lows also. I could probably get away with tts in the mountain fly low/high, but I feel like the mountain flys top of the toe box is uncomfortable on the top of my toes if I go TTS. +0.5 up from TTS on all the mountain flys works best for me. However on the Gaiadome, I feel like TTS is good to go.

Yeah, the lows also. I could probably get away with tts in the mountain fly low/high, but I feel like the mountain flys top of the toe box is uncomfortable on the top of my toes if I go TTS. +0.5 up from TTS on all the mountain flys works best for me. However on the Gaiadome, I feel like TTS is good to go.
Appreciate All The Feedback Brotha :nthat:

Also to add, when I say they are some of the most comfortable boots I’ve ever worn, I am comparing them to boots. Comparing them to a mountain fly, Zegama, or peg trail, is not a great comparison. Those are way more comfortable. But if I’m going to be walking around in the snow or in generally miserable weather, they should be pretty good on foot.

So is it safe to rule out that these and Antartiks are not comparable in terms of comfort?

Got my eye on these particular ACGs and some Hokas for work lol

So is it safe to rule out that these and Antartiks are not comparable in terms of comfort?

Got my eye on these particular ACGs and some Hokas for work lol

Unfortunately I never had the antartiks, so I can’t compare them. I would say these are good for their intended wear. If you’re expecting pillows under your feet, you will be disappointed.

Unfortunately I never had the antartiks, so I can’t compare them. I would say these are good for their intended wear. If you’re expecting pillows under your feet, you will be disappointed.
Since it’s comparing w/ Antartiks, I have to copy what I have seen on ACGdaily’s Discord server the other day.

<Those thinking about getting the Gaiadomes for serious hiking, don’t bother. I’ve just heard off someone who did 100 miles in them. Seriously uncomfortable, not a patch on the antartiks.>

I also have seen the other person saying kind of opposite things there tho.

<I’d say far from a fail, it’s still a great boot that’s better than a lot of other options.

Solid gore-tex upper, keeps your foot warm and dry, and keeps you very locked in/secure. Even though they’re not as comfortable as antarktiks, I see them being a lot more durable.

I’m excited to break these out once the snow hits because that’s when I see them really working well>

So, maybe it’s not just for the serious hikers.

Back
Top Bottom