Nike ACG Trainerendor

Pull tab coming unstitched? That's no good. Mine's still hanging on. I wonder if Nike customer service would do anything since it's a quality issue? That wouldn't happen unless it was poorly stitched to start with.

Got my pair from Shoepalace.com earlier this week. First thought it was $89 shipped. Then I got a call from SP the next day saying it's an additional $17 to ship to Hawaii.

$27 for shipping via UPS GROUND from CA to HI?!? Oh well. Cheaper than eBay prices. Can't complain too much.

Really dig this pull tab. Very happy with these. Good luck to those trying to get their pairs.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/741985/width/350/height/700[/IMG
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/741986/width/350/height/700[/IMG
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/741987/width/350/height/700[/IMG[/quote]

Cost me $15 to mail a pair to hawaii from PA via usps priority, strange how the post office is struggling when they have more competitive prices. Good shots too, the original cw is by far the best

Cost me $15 to mail a pair to hawaii from PA via usps priority, strange how the post office is struggling when they have more competitive prices. Good shots too, the original cw is by far the best

that's exactly my point! I can ship shoes cross country via USPS priority mail for under $14. But, unfortunately for us living in the middle of the pacific, Shoepalace.com's shipping contract is with UPS.

Its funny people really like the pull tab. that's one of the reasons I like the olives cause of the pull tab
laugh.gif

Fedex just dropped my size 12 Volt Stussy's from Premier, so sick!  I went TTS, and glad I did.  I love these so much pulled the trigger on the blue ones as well.  

Fedex just dropped my size 12 Volt Stussy's from Premier, so sick!  I went TTS, and glad I did.  I love these so much pulled the trigger on the blue ones as well.  

aren't they?

and yeah, the blues will be a tad snug, but not enough to warrant sizing up at all. plus that mesh material gives, kinda like a roshe.

Thanks for putting the links.. I posted from my mobile after seeing Atlas post on Instagram.

As for those asking, do some searching of your own. Refresh the sites that had them. Follow on twitter, Facebook, Instagram. It's the only way these days.

People will post, but the time you see a post, you could of already checked out.

Anyways I was able to double up on the Volts. Thought bout doubling on the blues but I prefer the volts

Woke up a half an hour after I had got the notification of the restock on my phone, I was salty lol. I want those volts in my life

View media item 746284
Was lucky to wear these last week in nj. Coldest days so far. Good advise here, not to wear them in the rain.

Now Thinking of mid black for my commute. Anyone else have a pic on feet ?

Was lucky to wear these last week in nj. Coldest days so far. Good advise here, not to wear them in the rain.

Now Thinking of mid black for my commute. Anyone else have a pic on feet ?
Not sure if you meant an on foot pic of the black mids, but here are my Olives. 

Repped Temepr...That's what I'm talking about..perfect timing to see your link and ordered! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom