Nike ACG Trainerendor

so what's up with blacksheep?  do I have to call to order?  says not available online....

so what's up with blacksheep?  do I have to call to order?  says not available online....
They don't do phone orders. You gotta email them at [email protected] and include your name, the model/colorway you want and your size. Then they'll send you a Paypal invoice. I was gonna order through them, but it turns out it was cheaper for me through Premier. Good luck!

Like others, fav shoe at the moment.. Every color way so far except for the pink(samples)

And since I'm a sucker for 3M, along with my fav shoe, needed to make sure I had some in reserve

They don't do phone orders. You gotta email them at [email protected] and include your name, the model/colorway you want and your size. Then they'll send you a Paypal invoice. I was gonna order through them, but it turns out it was cheaper for me through Premier. Good luck!

Thanks. I'm worried 12 is too big and 11 is too small. 11.5 always works for me. 11 might be fine though.

Why was premier cheaper? Shipping?

Thanks. I'm worried 12 is too big and 11 is too small. 11.5 always works for me. 11 might be fine though.

Why was premier cheaper? Shipping?
Yeah, only by like 6 bucks though. I think Blacksheep came out to a little over $109 while I paid $103 for Premier. 

Lace swap looks sharp.  I wish I could find myself a pair of the black ones... Been looking way too long. 
Agreed! Lace swap is on point! In the same boat as well on the search for those black ones.. Seems like they are sold out literally EVERYWHERE

I wish the blues and the olives were Nubuck too, far better in the rain as far as keeping your feet dry goes.

If anyone is in size 10 and is looking for the blue Stussy joints, inbox me I'm letting mine go for below retail.  Only worn 1x

want olives in a 11...i hope they put out more colorways...other then the pink foil that is scheduled

I ordered the Volt Stussys from Premier on Saturday and they told me it would ship on Monday. By Tuesday I hadn't received any shipping confirmation or anything so I emailed them and this is what they said:
View media item 773072
Has anyone ever had to deal with this when ordering from Premier? I'm glad I didn't pay for expedited shipping.

I ordered the Volt Stussys from Premier on Saturday and they told me it would ship on Monday. By Tuesday I hadn't received any shipping confirmation or anything so I emailed them and this is what they said:
View media item 773072
Has anyone ever had to deal with this when ordering from Premier? I'm glad I didn't pay for expedited shipping.

I ordered a pair, used PayPal, wanted to ship to a different address, they emailed me saying they can't ship to a diff address and i didn't check that email for 4-5 days and they still held the shoes for me. their customer service seems solid.

I ordered a pair, used PayPal, wanted to ship to a different address, they emailed me saying they can't ship to a diff address and i didn't check that email for 4-5 days and they still held the shoes for me. their customer service seems solid.
That's exactly what I tried to do. I tried to get it shipped to my apartment at school, but they said it had to be shipped to my PayPal address. I'm hoping it gets to my house by this weekend cause I'm going home for the Super Bowl.

Update:
View media item 773558
Looks like I might not be getting those Stussys after all... :/

Last edited:
any word on more colors or collabs down the road?

UNDFTD would be a good one... basically anyone but Supreme
sick.gif
The Olives already remind me of an UNDFTD-type colorway. Just not much orange on 'em.

i kinda don't want collabs of this model (the stussy one was enough). cuz collabs are what created the hype on asics and made them such a pain in the @$% to get.

the best things about collabs is they usually use premium materials not usually on the GR's and stuff, but the last thing i want is another shoe i like becoming a major headache to pick up.

it's just gotten so annoying to pick up a pair of shoes lately, i like little gems like these that are still kinda low key, but still great looking (cuz with collabs comes more hype and makes even the GR's harder to get).

Last edited:
it's just gotten so annoying to pick up a pair of shoes lately, i like little gems like these that are still kinda low key, but still great looking.

its become a more than ridiculous process to cop shoes that appeal to the masses.

the only reason im even still coppin shoes is b/c of low key (not to mention, low price) shoes. if it werent for them, i'd prolly stop altogether.

it's just gotten so annoying to pick up a pair of shoes lately, i like little gems like these that are still kinda low key, but still great looking.

its become a more than ridiculous process to cop shoes that appeal to the masses.

the only reason im even still coppin shoes is b/c of low key (not to mention, low price) shoes. if it werent for them, i'd prolly stop altogether.

repped...

exactly why I retired from Jordan Brand

:lol: that is probably why we are all here.

Did what proto did....was into asics a while back....loved the early RF collabs....hit the fan with miami/new york ECP release...i ran away....stopped in on roshes...copped 3 pairs...."Yeezy" FBs....hit the fan i ran away....now im here for a bit....but as soon as it explodes....heading to AM 1s and 90s in GR colors :lol:

I been off jordans for years now...that price to quality ratio is beyond embarrassing.

^ you're late on the am1 bandwagon already, most pairs made after 2008-2009 have horrible shape and low quality materials.

^ you're late on the am1 bandwagon already, most pairs made after 2008-2009 have horrible shape and low quality materials.

:smh:

vans it is :lol:

2006 Rayray3thousand - rocked jordans, and nikes to work - heat at night (8th grade teacher)
2014 Rayray3thousand - boat shoes, and vans to work - heat at night (8th grade teacher)

tax return season I plan on dumping tons of my jordans :smokin

PS - sold my 01 bred 11s and black cement 3s one day to show my nephews a lesson in economics. took them with me for the sale, went straight to gamestop and got a PS4, 2 controllers, and 2 games. they were staying with me for the week, and had a blast :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom