Nike ACG Trainerendor

My only pair I wish I could have doubled up. Been wearing them almost daily since they were the first release and as you can see they are beat to oblivion. I'd recommend going tts to avoid creasing. I'm a wide footer and I went up but they was extra space maybe half an inch toward the end of the toebox.
my acg's have been a daily wear since they dropped as well…how the hell you beat them up that bad? mine practically look brand new still 
laugh.gif

my acg's have been a daily wear since they dropped as well…how the hell you beat them up that bad? mine practically look brand new still :lol:  
I shoot weddings and engagements and I happened to accidently wear them to a beach shoot. A couple rainy days and a lot or running. Lol used them for hiking, disc golf and yeah a soccer game. I think they held up ok all things considered.

Picked up the Merlot's and fell in love instantly. They were a bit snug so I'm replacing them for one .5 up but for £65, I'm going to be getting few more pairs.

Didn't realize there was a thread for Trainerendor's. . Anyway, these are my well loved first pair I got lucky on in DC at the start of last year. Seen a lot of wear, but like everyone's been saying, they look a lot better the more you beat em. I was able to track down a backup last fall though. You know. . just in case. 

My only pair I wish I could have doubled up. Been wearing them almost daily since they were the first release and as you can see they are beat to oblivion. I'd recommend going tts to avoid creasing. I'm a wide footer and I went up but they was extra space maybe half an inch toward the end of the toebox.
Bruh you buggin. They're still good, just very ashy. Damp cloth, maybe some soap, and you're good.

@BryworldNY it is probably the lighting but this shot was taken after cleaning them. I spent a long time getting sand mud and grass out of them. Dunno why my pair is so ashy though I mean even brand new they looked like that.

Those black trainerendors at premier are begging to be copped but that $35 shipping to Canada.. any Canadians here know where to cop?

Just picked up a pair of Gamma Blue's in 10.5 off of Amazon from a seller named Klassickicks. $60 bucks shipped! I needed 10's but for some reason they were $90 shipped. Saved a lot of money by buying .5 size up and glad I did.. they fit perfectly. 

Back
Top Bottom