Nike ACG Trainerendor

SOMEONE RIPPED ME OFF... I got what I assumed would be my trainerendors and got THESE INSTEAD.. Ridiculous.. Never buying from premiere ever again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I ordered it straight from premier idk if it had to do with them or fedex but someone F'ed up.. Or stole em...

Hey guys if anyone is looking for the black/white trainerendor they just did a restock here: http://www.size.co.uk/product/nike-...5d0eef7433b1c1c&cm_mmc=Awin-_-78888-_-NA-_-NA

They're in the UK and therefore sell in UK sizes (UK sizes are 1 size down from US) so order 1 size down from what you would normally get . Just check their size  chart if anything. Also these appear to be labeled with Nike SB on the tongue instead of ACG. 

Earlier today I went to my local Footaction (34st between 8th and 7th ave). I checked and they had the black/blue, black/black and olives in pretty scarce sizing at full price surprisingly. I tried on a few sizes and the 8.5 worked perfectly for me even though I wear a 9 in almost everything else. The only color they had the 8.5 in was the black/blue and their store check pulled up no olives or blacks in 8.5.

Size? doesn't carry the 8.5 so here's hoping for Urban Industry.

^ i'm gonna grab 2 pairs of those and use a pair for gym beaters...

they are already mad comfortable, "like roshes on steroids"... i have a feeling that new sock liner is gonna make them feel amazing (even tho i prefer how they looked with a tongue)...

just waiting for my local skate shop to get their shipment of 'em in...

^ i'm gonna grab 2 pairs of those and use a pair for gym beaters...

they are already mad comfortable, "like roshes on steroids"... i have a feeling that new sock liner is gonna make them feel amazing (even tho i prefer how they looked with a tongue)...

just waiting for my local skate shop to get their shipment of 'em in...
the sock liner really changes the shape of the shoe in a good way. top down the v2's look so much more better than the OG's. problem with the tongue in the OG's made the shoe look semi goofy imo, with the sock liner the shoe looks way more sleek and refined. 

Last edited:
Any idea if the black v2s will reach stateside? Seems like a Euro release currently.

Back
Top Bottom