Nike ACG Trainerendor

Nike is really turning the heat up on these. I think even the QS should fly under the radar for the most part. 

Is there a difference between the SB and ACG versions of these?  Just curious because you can't find the ACG labeled versions anymore, besides ebay.

A rainstorm a few weeks back really cleaned my OG black pair. They stunk, but got some sneaker cleaner and they good.  

Those wheats are solid! Wish the outsole was black or gum.

Edit: I need to break out my OG black pair again. It's been a good while.

Last edited:
I think they're perfect just the way they are. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

There's a good size run on eBay for under $100...

Last edited:
Do the pics they have look a little odd to anyone else? Maybe it's just an odd angle, but the toe box seems shorter/stubbier than others.

Those will be my first pair of these. How do these fit? TTS?

I only have the OG Black pair and for me, these ended up being kinda snug at my typical Nike (non Air Max) size. They fit me kinda short and narrow. My next pair will be .5 up from the 9.5 I had in the OG Black pair.

wow wow wow.

My wallet, but both will be copped. :smh:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Just an update of the collage I made. Now with the latest cw releases included. Sleeve type to the left, Tongue type to the right.

Just another view of the Quickstrike Trainerendors. Not much info yet. Hopefully will be released soon.

anyone know where i can find the all black pair for below retail? also how do these fit compared to roshes?

Back
Top Bottom