Nike ACG Trainerendor

Weird. I noticed that CNCPTS and CCS removed the QS's from their site... #tooearly?

Last edited:
Found this on Instagram, posted by jayzrdead. At first I thought they were real, but come to find out they were photoshoped. Excellent concept. Sure would like the black cements to be real.

I think they had their hand in creating the cw... But it looks like they'll have a WIDE distribution :smokin

Same as the previous Trainerendors.
A little more snug than the Trainerendors with a normal tongue.

Haven't popped in here in quite some time. Stumbled upon the Poler collab while doing some Christmas shopping today, figured someone in here might be interested, especially for the price. I would've copped but they're not quite my style. Looked like a FSR. 

DISCLAIMER: Not sure about the price as the boxes were marked $49.97 but as you can see the display shelf says otherwise. I wasn't interested in buying so I didn't ask. 
ohwell.gif

Jersey Gardens Nike Factory Store

651 Kapkowski Rd #150, Elizabeth, NJ 07201

(908) 629-9171

Last edited:
Found 2 new colorways for the trainerendor coming out soon....

"SUNSET"

806309-741

Release Date: Jan. 21

"CARGO KHAKI"

806309-301

info from TheSoleSupplier.co.uk website and Caliroots website. I like the "Cargo Khaki".

Another Black CW for the Trainerendor. Just like the previous one w/c had a tongue, this one has a sleeve.

806309-002

from caliroots website

Back
Top Bottom