NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

If anyone wants to bless me with a password, I got a fat pack of music for you.
TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
FOR SALE-JORDAN IV COOL GREY DS 9.5
[email protected]

Wow, I personally didn't expect Nike to give so many options for these AF1 Ids....but then again, they're charging pretty steep prices.

Wish I could afford these, all the IDs look dope. :pimp:
pimp.gif

everything is looking very nice. all the designs makes me want to make some!!

if any kind beings isnt going to use there feel free to throw it on over, as you know they will be coming to a GREAT HOME!!!

I just got my invite too, gonna try this out... but don't think ill even spend the money to buy a pair.
Quote:
Arithmetic: a late night smash
Gladiator960: lol, you smash on the street racers
Gladiator960: and I'll smash on her
Arithmetic: lmao, we both smashing son, word to austin powers!

looks like Nike is sending passwords only to people who know how to make iDs since most of the pics shown are good lookin', no ugly ridiculous color combos....
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

^^ lol I doubt that, im sure everyone that has gotten a password has thought long and hard before they spent almost 300 on a pair, especially if they thought the pair was going to be ugg.

lil jay just reincarnated the 96 patent, nice job!
The Invisible Post ManChances Are You've Overlooked!SPRING IS HERE, BUY MY 22's W/TIRES!!!

^ Sign up at NIKE ID. Sit and wait, hope they send you a password or there has been some NT'ers linking people.
WANTED
Nike Air Force 1 "ATMOS" Sz 10 or 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 All Star 2006 "Astro's" Sz 10, 10.5, 11
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

You got more pics of those Courir-esqe ID's? Because although the subtle differences you made, those just look straight up bootleg compared to the real ones. And the ID gum soles are much darker than the real things. It looks like rusty water or something.
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

looking good Phil! I'd like some free music pack...hint hint!

khon thai, make it happen man!...yours is lookin dope

iiljaybe3 , sweet patent "courirs"!

and
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

My brotha, Nike just stole $270+ dollars from you. Could have just had those painted for $60 bones
dsc02156wd1.jpg
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<em><!-----<strong>DonJuan5133- [email protected]-Email</strong><!-----</em><!-----</div><!-----<!-----<strong><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<a href="http://www.leaders1354.com">www.Leaders1354.com the website, CLICK HERE</a><!-----</div><!-----</strong><!-----<!-----<strong><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<a href="http://www.myspace.com/tystyles">www.myspace.com/TyStyles</a><!-----</div><!-----</strong><!-----

^ Looking good as well. Looks like everyone made so good AF1's.
WANTED
Nike Air Force 1 "ATMOS" Sz 10 or 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 All Star 2006 "Astro's" Sz 10, 10.5, 11
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

Can anybody that has got a password but doesn't want a pair give their password to me, please I'm dying to get one.

donjuan...I'm not one to go out and get something customizes/painted, I only do the real thing. Sure I could've gone and gotten a pair of White/White's painted...but to be honest I don't mind spending a little extra to make sure their legit from beginning to end.

Customizing kicks is cool...but it's not for me.

Back
Top Bottom