NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

^ Those look very nice.

The leather looks to be good quality.

I'm still on the fence about ordering a pair - if I can leave New York on Sunday with only a few purchases, I'll probably be able to make a pair.
WANTED: Air Force 1 "Courir" sz 10.5, Air Max 360 white/m. silver/royal sz 11
AIM: ipg5 E-mail: [email protected][/center]

polofreaks, those came out very nicely!!!!

i cant wait for mine, kinda regretting getting the leather as in the pictures they look quite nice. maybe i'll have to make another.
<center>Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!<br>
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin<br></center>

thanks for the love... im sure you can see the Shanghai DunkSB coloring. . . .
The other 2 I have coming should be just an nice . . . . Im VERY happy with the out come.

how long does it take on average for the online order..i ordered mine a little over 2 weeks ago and havent heard anything yet

those look good. i'm not a fan of the metallic swoosh though now that i see pics of the product. it looks a lot more crinkled online which looks nice bu i don't like how it actually looks
Wanted: Size 12-13 astro all star af1 and 3m snake

I dont kno wut it is about those, but they look like they were construcetd better than alot of the previous 255 iD's.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

is there a time limit on when i gotta use my invite (password)??

polofreaks, how's the quality on those (nice pair btw)...i still cant decide what i wanna make
WANTED: af1 linens, af1 shrooms, COF "san frans" (sz 7)
supreme high "orange", supreme blazers "black" (sz 8)

^^ thanks for the info...
i guess ill wait it out a bit and see other IDs people post up before i decide...hopefully some with patent leather and nubuck material shows up

ups tracking says another pair will be here tomorrow. . . . You all should like these as well . .. .

What did you guys do to get the password? Is just from shopping at NikeId or did you register to go to 255? I want them to send me a Pass but I don't know what I should do to get on the list.

Quote:
What did you guys do to get the password? Is just from shopping at NikeId or did you register to go to 255? I want them to send me a Pass but I don't know what I should do to get on the list.
:b
tongue.gif

...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Quote:
is there a time limit on when i gotta use my invite (password)??

I went on the nike chat and the girl told me i have 30 days to use my code. Dont know how true it is.

IF they come out like the pics above I'M A GETTIN SOME, but i'm still on the fence like some others on "what's gonna make it worth $275?"

time will tell

peace
WANTED: DS AIR FORCE 1 COURIR / DS AIR FORCE 1 LOW WATERPROOFS.. Sz 11

ii2cky - im sure you could just mess around with the options. the max per code is one. but if you have different codes you can order different pairs in one shot, naturally.

Dead stokc and Kev thanks for the comments.
Polofreaks nice sheets. Pause that.

i just got a shipping confirmation for the black pair, should get a shipping conf. for the orange pair tomorrow. Looks like i will post up pics on sometime next week. I hope they beyonc my shipping eta.
The Invisible Post ManChances Are You've Overlooked!

^^ same here, but I guess its good, cuz thru all this time I think i finally made a colorway Im happy with.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Quote:
And it's especially not worth it considering the amount of fakes and reeeeally good custom jobs there are of the af1 low.
TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
FOR SALE-JORDAN IV COOL GREY DS 9.5
[email protected]

275 is a lot but when you think of all the options its worth it... the stuff you can do with this shoe is endless and it makes it more dope cuz its a low...if i had a password i would make 1 without hesitation... come on nike stop playin and email my password... i pay u guys thousands a year just for kix...
Knicks Fan til I die​

Quote:
I went on the nike chat and the girl told me i have 30 days to use my code. Dont know how true it is.

i hope this isnt true, i really dont wanna lose out on this...

Back
Top Bottom