NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

I'm sure I missed it somewhere in here, but how long after placing your order does it take to get your pair? I just ordered mine yesterday, can't wait to get them. Of course, I've got to hide the price tag from my wife....lol.

Got my pair last nite, didn't have time to examine them, I'll post pics when I get home. Solistik I didn't forget about you bro, I got you when I get a chance later on today.
TEAM-AF-ONE
TFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILY

i need a password ahhhhhhhhhhh
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

here are my 2 ids.. might return the bottom pair and order something else..

IMG_3263.JPG

IMG_3257.JPG

Wow. It's like every single Niketalker's gonna have at least one pair of RBG's or "Gucci's" as y 'all callin it.
4-0-8 Yay Area
Killafonia

^ I wouldn't have made mine if i knew this was going to be the case.
WANTED
Nike Air Force 1 "ATMOS" Sz 10 or 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 All Star 2006 "Astro's" Sz 10, 10.5, 11
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

I got one more password. Still debating if I wanna use it since I already got a pair and I'm tight on funds right now. If I don't end up buying a pair, I'll let someone have it.
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

can i hve your password? please if u dont use it
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

Here's mine, I was going for a
simple classic look, my only
complaint is I wish the red on
the bottom was bright red,
other than that I'm pleased.

4ygmykz.jpg

4xvpx5z.jpg

4yaifia.jpg
TEAM-AF-ONETFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILY

Cluex, the bottom pair is the hardest.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

IDs looking fresh-still need a password tho. . .
Right back to the P's, latest pair of Michael's shoes on. . . .

Mine unexpectedly came quicker than usual. 1st time did something online, the other 3 all from 255 studio in 2006.

Damn Pit, I had done a Samba colorway. In the Locker. Those came out fresh.

I did a "Mesa Dunk" inspired colorway. But that Safety Orange is brighter than a mu @#%$. Keeping them though.

I may scoop a couple of more before June 1 comes.
TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
I NEED AN AF1 ID PASSWORD. AND GOT A PACK OF CD'S 4 U
[email protected]

Pit, those are fresh.
A nice lil classic cw.
Sumtin u could rock for years to come. +They would go hard on 4th July.
Crushed-out Heavenly

Quote:
^ I wouldn't have made mine if i knew this was going to be the case.

^^^
I hear ya,bro. I think the chances of us NTers runnin into eachother with these on are probably slim unless at a sneaker event or something.

I'm prolly gonna make em anyway cause i always wanted a dope pair of RBG's. But it got nothing to do wit Gucci. I'm just down with the red,the black and the green.......sealed with the KEY! lol. For the youngstas,that's a X-Clan reference.
4-0-8 Yay Area
Killafonia

Debating on these two..
4z8vyns.jpg

62rizwn.jpg

..most likely will do the Courir color-way (with a twist, patent leather upper)
since Courirs are my 'grails' . But the khaki nubuck color-way with the
black patent leather swoosh is really sexy as well and just screams 90's
Air Force 1 to me which is always a good thing. But as stated, I'll most
likely stick with the first color-way since I've been trying to obtain a pair of
Courirs in a size nine for-ever EVER. Big thanks to Pitman13 for the
password, greatly appreciated fam'.

smokin.gif

**ATMOS.AIR FORCE 1.VNDS.SIZE 9.$275 SHIPPED**

I usually don't post, unless necessary, but I guess this is a valid reason. Here's my take on Gucci - Brown / Antinque White / Red Stiching / Green Swoosh, but the sole should have been red, but oh well.

^^Word, illjay made the same patent courirs, so u have an idea, of how they'll turn out.
Crushed-out Heavenly

josh please dont make the patent courier. haha i made those AHHH LOL
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

illphil, good looks. If I decide to do another pair, I'll prolly do an safety orange colorway, gum sole, definitely using gum sole next time around.

DS, my very first "design" was almost identical to the joints you did, after you posted yours I had to go back to the drawing board.

Solistik, you should make the 2nd pair, just like the "gucci" colorway, a few too many people have already made a Courir like colorway, the 2nd pair is more new, fresh, and has that mid 90s feel to em. No prob on the PW either.

TEAM-AF-ONE
TFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILY

Quote:
does anyone know what the point of the unscrewable lace tips is for?

you cannot lace or unlace the shoe unless you remove the tips, hence the ability ot unscrew them off....

i received my replacement pair. this time, decided to use the patent leather black, i'm very pleased. should have used that the first time around. also decided to use the energy teal and that comes out lookin good as well. regarding the contrast stitching, i used white rather than energy teal. the white stands out well against the black patent. i'll post pics if i'm in the mood.....
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

Back
Top Bottom