NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

Quote:
I wasn't able to get myself to drop the money for them so I'll give it up. It expires on Friday.

You sure about that?
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

can someone pm me a pass. i need to make a pair for a friend
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

Hey Jorh XD....

Quote:
You sure about that?
:wow:
embarassed.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1's Mr Cartoons LA edition 10.5-11 DS​

Quote:
What 1978S is tryin to say is....did you know they(Nike) pushed back the final order day till the end of June????

^^ definately 1978S.....wasn't tryin to start something!! Just hope Jorh XD was aware of this!!!

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1's Mr Cartoons LA edition 10.5-11 DS​

On the card I recieved from my manager it said "expires june 1'st". If not, oh well, I still wouldn't have bought them. Thanks for the heads up though.

Hey Dead Stokc, can you post different pictures of your friend's AF1's? In the pic you posted they look Navy Blue as opposed to the Fir Green. Thanks.

^^ i was thinking the same...first thing that popped up in my head were the lebron dunks
WANTED: af1 linens, af1 shrooms, COF "san frans" (sz 7)
supreme high "orange", supreme blazers "black" (sz 8)

Only other pic I have.
Hope it helps, I dont have them to take anymore pics, and my cam had died on me.

keatonid2ag2.jpg
Crushed-out Heavenly-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Quote:
Only other pic I have.
Hope it helps, I dont have them to take anymore pics, and my cam had died on me.

Thanks, the second pick makes a big difference.

its been SO hard to pull the trigger...I have too many ideas in mind, and not enough $$$$
Keep Rid and Rashard in Seattle​

^^ yeah me too...i've had this design saved for the past month and i look at it everyday and say, nah its too much like the hanshin or nah i can't spend 275 on this :\
ohwell.gif
FS: Know1edge x Haze Leather Strap Watch (#36/50)

^^^^

Look, 300 is a lot to spend on a sneaker.

But these days, it's really not completely out of line. I know cats that paid that for certain Dunks. Tiffany joints. Bucks. Sneakers I wouldn't say are worth that kind of money.

To have a sneaker that you can be kind of sure is 1 of 1 (unless you post it on here of course), if you love AF1's, it's kind of hard to pass up.

What I'm saying is, that's a hot design B. If I was you, I'd pull the trigger on those.

Hanshin, I don't think the leather is very good. And the Antique White nubuck on the ID's is pretty good. The Gum sole. Worth the extra money to me. Just my opinion.
TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
I NEED AN AF1 ID PASSWORD. AND GOT A PACK OF CD'S 4 U
[email protected]

^^that's really true, but when it came down to it .... I couldn't. Decided to just cop a AM90 ID on the members only site. I'm sure its hard for a lot of us to pay $300 for a pair :\
ohwell.gif

^^ i also ordered my pair about a week ago...how long does it usually take before i should expect my tracking number???

Its going faster now because it seems that no one is ordering anymore

Got confirmation 9 days after I ordered on 5/18, got tracking on 5/27

Now they should arrive on 6/04

If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Quote:
^^ i also ordered my pair about a week ago...how long does it usually take before i should expect my tracking number???

i ordered mine 5/18 and received my tracking # 2 days ago.

i suppose business is really slow considering not many peeps want to fork out almost 3 bills for these.

hopefully ill get my email for the tracking soon...since they already took the money from my credit card

Back
Top Bottom