NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

^^^^^Yeah, those are all ugly IMO. Three of them look like some Remix Da Kickz bootlegs, and that's a horrible thing. The Black/Blue look like the womens GR that was released last year. The second from the bottom look decent. And the last ones have the same colored midsole and outsole - which I think has always looked horrible on Forces. It makes the midsole look extra huge/clunky when both are the same color.

But, in the end, you're going to be the one wearing them, so who really cares what we think.
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

The last ones also look kinda of like last year's black/gold Philadelphia's. I agree with 1978s, three of those pairs look like horrible remix the kickz bootlegs...and remix the kickz were bad to begin with.

***Note to ID designers, do a gum sole with a white mid sole and a metallic swoosh. You generally can't go wrong with that combo.***

Also, if there really are more options at the end of the year, I'm waiting. Hopefully it's not like $500, though.

^ the second to last pair is the only one i'm feeling, but a suggestion is to not have red contrast stitching. i don;t think color on black contrast stitching shows up well (refer to pics on previous pages). if you want black patent, go with white contrast. it comes out the best. for that pair, since you have a red sole, you should use a red liner and red midsole stitching. i think that may look better. keep in mind black nubuck is really charcoal or dark grey. but the black patent on the charcoal may actually be a nice look.
...no really.

^^the black nubuck & black patent might look nice cuz DJ's pair of Couriresque iD's are dope.
I'm thinkin bout doin that to, but without the gold swoosh and contrast.
If the prices weren't so high though.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Kinda broke, might post my password... :frown:
frown.gif

John 8:32...

has any canadian nter have an AF1 ID shipped from the site? cause when i go to checkout and ask for the state it only provides the US states

Quote:
B Smooth 202
Brandon....check your inbox I just sent you my password.

Hope you have a great birthday. :D
happy.gif
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

Quote:
has any canadian nter have an AF1 ID shipped from the site? cause when i go to checkout and ask for the state it only provides the US states

Nike iD is not available in Canada...
...no really.

the royal isn't as light as it looks in the picture. but i was still expecting something darker.

dsc01512zv6.jpg

easy3000, if you're in the Chi, p.m. about the whole password dealy. I actually have one.

Most people's ID's looking nice...

liquidrice, i think it looks perfect with the antique white.

well uh, here are some of my uninspired creations....

start with a couple LA colorways...

Nets

Philippines? (yes I'm mad I didn't get one of the real pairs)

something a little off.

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracyGOLAKERS!GONETS!
TEAMCHENI

Back
Top Bottom