Nike AF1 Sample Info

I've been searching around on the internet for a while now trying to see if i could find some information on these Air Force 1's I received a while back. They are supposed samples but I have still found zero information on when they were made and if they were ever given an actual name even though they were supposedly not released in stores. Anybody have any ideas? Appreciate any information that can help!
upload_2019-8-23_9-14-41.png

IMG_5846.jpg
IMG_5845.jpg
IMG_5847.jpg

IMG_5852.jpg

What do you mean the actual name? It’s Air Force 1 ‘07 and it’s indicated on the tag tho? If you mean the nickname, they aren’t set by Nike and not all the model get a nickname either.

I don’t know this is a scrapped sample or generally released later, but I guess it’d probably be the former if you couldn’t find any info of them.

Anyway, from that tag, I can tell that it was a sample pair made by FT (Fay Teng or something) Factory in Taiwan for the Spring 2016 season w/ their exact colorways on it. 20140917 could be the production date, but it’s kind of too early for SP16 samples and i’ve been wondering what CAM sample means for quite a long time....

Back
Top Bottom