Nike Air 180 - White/Ultramarine

I still have my HOA DS, was tryin to sell them, but might end up just wearing them. I thought that these shoes ran small because they are narrow, I would go1/2 size up. I had two pairs in 11.5 and they were too narrow/tight, so had to go up to a 12.

Originally Posted by non flammable

for the people that have them....did you go a half size up?

They run true to size for me.. but they are narrow.. Personally to me they feel better then Air Stabs. I feel that they are lighter and fits like a sock.

These still available?
nerd.gif

i was always abit skeptical with this shoe,but i seen a pair with infrared laces in and DAMN they were just super fresh!!changed my mind instantly!!

Still got my pair from the last time they came out..copped at an outlet mad i didnt get a second pair
mad.gif
/ when i had the chance..

wbwf87.jpg
oh and please excuse the way i tied my laces lol

I love these kicks. Classic colorway IMO. Hopefully they hit outlets and hopefully dude above doesn't still lace his kicks like that. To each is own,though.
roll.gif

I will be washing my HOAs soon, but also want a pair of these 09s. this is the shoe that started my love of maxes. wish they still had forefoot air unitsthough...

I was talking to one of the employee's at the South Chi Outlet and he said if they're able to get these in the future that they will order them.

Seen these at a few shops that get limited releases, haven't pulled the trigger, I'm thinking they might go on sale.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Geatest Casual Shoe of All Time.

im still set from the History of Air Release.

on my 2nd pair from then and still have 3 on ice.
Why do people buy shoes just to have on ice? It is not like Nike nowadays hold their values. There is no way I would ever buy a shoe just to lookat it. Hell would you buy a house just to live in the garage?

Originally Posted by pankicks03

Still got my pair from the last time they came out..copped at an outlet mad i didnt get a second pair
mad.gif
/ when i had the chance..

wbwf87.jpg
oh and please excuse the way i tied my laces lol
The lacing on that is hella wrong. You were thinking you was probably putting on ur knee high tie up stilettos or something.

Back
Top Bottom