NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

so it's just like the regular air max but they removed the bags for the forefoot and toe?

:lol:

i was thinking they would charge 180 or 190 but hell naw with the front air bag just being for aesthetics purposes

Those White/Black/Gold are much better than the Cactus

New in this thread and though the Be True is the only AM 270 that I currently have, the white/black/gold ones are definitely the second pair in my collection (already ordered and on the way). For some reason, I am not pressed for the Dusty Cactus or Tiger colorways, but the Be Trues, the white/black/golds, the Moon Particle/Sepia Stones and the Guava Ice (those have not dropped yet I do not believe) are my favorites so far. Unfortunately I cannot find the Moon Particle/Sepia Stones in my size for retail anymore, but I am hoping to get all of those colorways soon.

Last edited:
AEC592A1-6522-417D-B155-7253F0B97F2F.jpeg

From IG

yeah so the 720 that got teased today brought me here... tryna learn as much as I can and torture myself for half a year

Need better pics, but if the comfort is there then I just might try em out

Gonna be out here looking like I got hovercrafts on my feet if they don't look good on-foot

Freedom%2090.jpg

I feel like after vapormaxes break in they start to look that way faster than 270’s, we shall see with these

Back
Top Bottom