NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

7634E20F-87F0-4EF4-89E6-EA57C7AF2443.jpeg
Hopefully not a women’s only cw

Has anyone had air bubble issues on their pairs? My right shoe the air bubble seems deflated i dont see any punctures of sorts. Just wondering if this was an established issue w these

Didn't realize so many colorways dropped. Copped the dusty cactus and light bone/hot punch cws in the beginning. S
Speaking of which, I'm seeing some random sizes of them on Footaction and Eastbay.
Not sure if they will actual ship if ordered though.
I feel like footsites for years have always had some random size of an older CW pop up, sometimes ships, sometimes not.

*Nevermind, I don't think they add to cart.

Didn't realize so many colorways dropped. Copped the dusty cactus and light bone/hot punch cws in the beginning. S
Speaking of which, I'm seeing some random sizes of them on Footaction and Eastbay.
Not sure if they will actual ship if ordered though.
I feel like footsites for years have always had some random size of an older CW pop up, sometimes ships, sometimes not.

*Nevermind, I don't think they add to cart.
Ordering from Eastbay is impossible on a shoe that has been out for months. They pull from such a depleted stock across the entire Planet Earth, so your joints mike be coming from 1 State over and they might just be coming from a different Continent. You chose that Fruit Punch 270 is your sz from EASTBAY today, pay and get shipment email.......meanwhile EASTBAY has sent a carrier pigeon with a message in its beak that arrives 4days later to Let Footaction Antarctica know they’ve sold their sz whatever FruintPynch 270 and need it shipped to the States. Footaction ANTARCTICA then let’s EAB know that they actually Sold those shoes 3 days ago and the bird is a day late. Rinse and repeat until 4 weeks and 6 days have passed and they tell you OOS. *doorbell rings (I’m salty AF right now waiting on a $40 shoe for a Bitthday Present(the party was This Passed Saturday)). Let me see if this is UPS with my 5 week old package....TBC

Last edited:
Ordering from Eastbay is impossible on a shoe that has been out for months. They pull from such a depleted stock across the entire Planet Earth, so your joints mike be coming from 1 State over and they might just be coming from a different Continent. You chose that Fruit Punch 270 is your sz from EASTBAY today, pay and get shipment email.......meanwhile EASTBAY has sent a carrier pigeon with a message in its beak that arrives 4days later to Let Footaction Antarctica know they’ve sold their sz whatever FruintPynch 270 and need it shipped to the States. Footaction ANTARCTICA then let’s EAB know that they actually Sold those shoes 3 days ago and the bird is a day late. Rinse and repeat until 4 weeks and 6 days have passed and they tell you OOS. *doorbell rings (I’m salty AF right now waiting on a $40 shoe for a Bitthday Present(the party was This Passed Saturday)). Let me see if this is UPS with my 5 week old package....TBC

Lol need part 2 :lol:

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom