NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

41599F12-2744-4576-B73C-CC5BE86C0067.png
These are supposed to be runners?

More like a runner

I def like the 270 lows but i just feel like sock shoes are on theyre 15th minute and im not about to invest anymore money into something that i feel is dying. Again, thats ME. That aside, they are definitely some slick chill joints.

As for the mids, they mos def are sleepers but @ the same time, i cant see em sitting around long. They remind me of the nike yeezys.

B9B13DD5-2E8A-41E9-B68C-39B5DE555F7E.jpeg
The 270 concept is inspired by the Air 180 and 93. To me it draws more inspiration from the 180. The Air 180 sole was found in a runner and as you’ll remember the air force 180 (Barkley) and command force 180 (Robinson). If you see that render at top right it’s very similar in style to the Air Force 180 at bottom left. Since the 270 is a lifestyle runner shoe my guess is the force 270 is also a lifestyle shoe just tailored after the force 180 basketball shoe.

I really like the top concept though. Wish that was the one releasing.

Last edited:
Picked up the punch color today. Very comfortable! I like how slick they are on feet, might go back and get the blue pair. First shoe in a while that may have me replace my UB's as a pickup and go shoe. Especially the air Max day color that's coming.

Bone and Ultramarines for me. Think I like these better with a lighter colores base to show some of the materials and the design.

Picked up the punch color today. Very comfortable! I like how slick they are on feet, might go back and get the blue pair. First shoe in a while that may have me replace my UB's as a pickup and go shoe. Especially the air Max day color that's coming.

How's the sizing compared to your UB?

my hot punch pair come in tomorrow. Went TTS hoping they fit. My AM1s are an 11 and so are my 270s coming. If they fit similiar il be pleased

CC24CFA4-6DB1-4CD5-9A30-0C323D78C7C7.jpeg
CEBE74FE-494F-4496-80DB-867FE7A5846F.jpeg
just got these in today.

wanted 270s from the jump but wasn’t crazy about an all black shoe so scooped these from End.

i like them a lot. they’re nothing spectacular but i bought them to wear every day. they’re actually pretty comfortable.

they run long and narrow like someone else mentioned. they almost look like a boot on foot when you first put them on.

i definitely wouldn’t .5 up. you could get away with .5 down if anything but they’re pretty TTS aside from running a little long.

first thing i noticed is they make you taller lol. for real the air bag is so big you get like a lift. along with that when you walk, they kinda propel you forward i guess because all the airs in the back. it’s a little weird at first you almost feel a little tipsy.

i’m all for new models and i needed a white based sneaker to just wear without caring. i think these will do the trick for me.

Last edited:
Good step in comfort? Ortholite insole?
not sure what that means. i gotta look at the insole.

ok so i just went food shopping with them on.

they’re VERY comfortable out of the box. if these break in well i can’t imagine how good they’ll be.

the step thing is still weird to me though. it’s kinda like you’re walking down a subtle slope. takes some time to get used to.

also not that it matters but they’re kinda weird to look at from above. they kinda look like some under armor currys. i guess maybe because i’m used to lower cut shoes that aren’t basketball sneakers.

all in all i’m very satisfied. the quality isn’t anything crazy. if you weren’t into the whole 270 thing they def look like a generic nike shoe aside from the bubble. i can kinda see why they’re priced at $150.

i have the epic reacts coming this week as well i wonder how much i’ll rotate between the two.

Love the bubble size. Not feeling the tonal cws yet. Feels a little lazy out of the gate. AMD colors are more interesting imho.

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom