NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

I thought the link i posted was mens cause they have the wmns listed as wmns
1.PNG

Last edited:
B858B6C1-7807-4F54-9F39-C3DC25BA877C.jpeg

From my local FTL...

Initial response: very narrow, went with my TTS and the step in comfort felt much better than the React.
Those bones and olive greens. good god.
If i didn't just double up on retail for bred toes, would've copped! gotta wait until next week now lol.

bones copped.
they're light and comfortable, probably will cop the "dusty cactus" and the yellow ones, once they release. think ima take a break from adidas boost, really like the 270s style and feeling. only complaint is the white area in the mid sole next to the air, but that's only it. plus they look super sick af while they're on. the future looks promising for the AM 270.

bones copped.
they're light and comfortable, probably will cop the "dusty cactus" and the yellow ones, once they release. think ima take a break from adidas boost, really like the 270s style and feeling. only complaint is the white area in the mid sole next to the air, but that's only it. plus they look super sick af while they're on. the future looks promising for the AM 270.
Yeah, the AM270's actually killed my UB hype. for 30 bucks cheaper as well as better colorways then the usual "triple white" "triple black"? I'm in.

The only ones I HAD to have and was willing to pay retail was the bones, marines, and the yellows. I’ll wait for the others to hit discount rack.

Yeah, the AM270's actually killed my UB hype. for 30 bucks cheaper as well as better colorways then the usual "triple white" "triple black"? I'm in.
agree, the AM look more versatile.
and im a sucker for the boost comfort but the AM 270 stole my heart. plus a lot of ugly and monotonous colorways have been coming out for the nmds and ub for a while now.

Size 13 Vapormax, Size 13 React, Size 13 Air 270. I tired on the 12.5, it was too tight. I love the silhouette. The back will take some getting use to.
71C2171A-A263-4CC7-A75B-6306256CF193.jpeg
0228F0D9-483D-40CD-AC50-CBBB4B5FECD9.jpeg
95524104-4F1E-4307-BA37-34EECBBA64A5.jpeg
I’m surprised at how good these are. Style, comfort, price point. Nike is firing on all cylinders and it makes me so happy.

So I went to a local Shoe Palace nearby my work (again, but a different one) to help my friend pick up something, and then right when I walked through the doors, I saw this on display! Learning from last month to not go gaga over all the Air Maxes that came out last Air Max Month, I'm making sure I'm sticking to one or two, so I've made my decision ahead of time: the Air Max 270 in the white/black/dusty cactus color, and MAYBE the VaporMax 2.0 (up in the air right now, no pun intended).I thought to myself that I could wait 'til SNKRS drop them, but I'd rather skip the online hassle especially after striking out on stocks and restocks just for the freaking Flyknit Trainers and the Epic React in the white/blue/pink color.

These are indeed very nice in person, and peep the insole! More details on there than we've initially seen, I believe. Sorry for the lint and fur; I already tried it on before I took the picture, haha. Ignore the red part on the back right side of the heel; that's just the flowers reflecting.

40583533941_8675a249ec_b.jpg

39689062555_5c7b1d9a5e_b.jpg

39689063395_f103e2a6ff_b.jpg

Copped bones today. It was good to actually be able to go into the store to try the shoe on. They feel and look great on foot. Looking forward to more cws.

So I went to a local Shoe Palace nearby my work (again, but a different one) to help my friend pick up something, and then right when I walked through the doors, I saw this on display! Learning from last month to not go gaga over all the Air Maxes that came out last Air Max Month, I'm making sure I'm sticking to one or two, so I've made my decision ahead of time: the Air Max 270 in the white/black/dusty cactus color, and MAYBE the VaporMax 2.0 (up in the air right now, no pun intended).I thought to myself that I could wait 'til SNKRS drop them, but I'd rather skip the online hassle especially after striking out on stocks and restocks just for the freaking Flyknit Trainers and the Epic React in the white/blue/pink color.

These are indeed very nice in person, and peep the insole! More details on there than we've initially seen, I believe. Sorry for the lint and fur; I already tried it on before I took the picture, haha. Ignore the red part on the back right side of the heel; that's just the flowers reflecting.

damn i would've bought right now too

Just copped the bone pair locally... these are comfy from the get go. TTS dunno how people are doing half down. The laces are useless, thats how tight it fits.

When I hear people say that a shoe runs "long and narrow" I get a Mr. Burns grin because I know it will fit my foot "excellent."

Bones should be here early next week.

No idea how this one remotely pertains to Boost. They aren't even remotely as comfortable as UB/PB's, imo. Doesn't mean they're bad shoes -- love em. And I love the look.

I dunno about you guys. I just like wearing a variety of shoes.

Hell, if I cared about comfort, I'd throw my Diadoras in the trash.

The marines are out? What state do you live in?

The marines are out? What state do you live in?

You mean the Dusty Cactus color? To my surprise, yeah, but I think it's supposed to be 3/22. I think it's similar to how the KD X "City" edition released at Finish Line well before 1/24 or something.

In CA. Try giving your local Shoe Palace a call; could have it out early.

Last edited:
You mean the Dusty Cactus color? To my surprise, yeah, but I think it's supposed to be 3/22. I think it's similar to how the KD X "City" edition released at Finish Line well before 1/24 or something.

In CA. Try giving your local Shoe Palace a call; could have it out early.
Thanks fam. Im in Pasadena so hopefully I can find the dusty cactus in a size 10. I don’t know why I thought that color was called marine.

The Dusty Cactus c/w is a must have!

Tried on the bones, decided that going down 1/2 my size fits best for me. Will be copping soon for damn sure.

Back
Top Bottom