NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

If I learn from the trend before (remember AM Zero), the first couple colorway might be sold out. Over time, there will be multiple colorway that can be had at heavily discounted price. Just like what the wear tester said, they are not a must-have-shoe, but rather nice-to-have-day-to-day-shoe.

These are CLEAN AF... not anything flashy, but look great on feet so far. Based on that review, sizing might be annoying..

The AM93 colorway, and the Air Force version are the two best so far

$150? I’ll wait for discounts. $100 sounds better. :pimp:
I think the same having discount but this is super good

Having teal, and being AM93 successor justifies its price tag different from these things which sit on shelves......
761B06E7-1F8F-43BD-9340-ED59EB78AF7F.jpeg C81E9B71-4B62-4E86-91A0-E0A0BD6A5A2C.jpeg
Which has a similar setup.

AM93 inspired one is nice.
I might cop say one from SNKRS.
Keep it DS.
If they sit, or I find a good deal, I’ll return the SNKRS pair.

Don’t know if it’s been said but the blacked out shots with the bubbles in color lead me to believe we will be looking at iDs like they did for vapormax

i think they look great, the large heel or midsole seems like kind of a "thing" right now anyways. there are nmds, some fo the ultra boost variations and def the eqt 93/17 has a huge heel. the air max bubble is just a different flavor.

the one color I want (and seemingly everyone) is the AMD color. Dang it Nike.

I’ll try to get them for $20 under retail. The first Air Max I have been excited for in years. I like the VM but I feel it’s to expensive and I don’t like lateral look. Also it looks like it would be a pain when driving and walking up stairs lol.

Back
Top Bottom