NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Wore my Volts to see Avengers last night. They fit better than my Cactus. More comfy too. Not sure why though.

Volts > Cactus > Bone > Tiger

Volts hands down my favorite 270.

7BD8287E-2031-497E-A1BD-6BBAFE88330F.jpeg
:emoji_heart_eyes:
Hyperfuse in contrasting color to the mesh is the BEST. It just balances the shoe, turns good to great.

Mesh one color
+
Hyperfuse contrasting color
+
Air bag bat **** loud color
+
Mini swoosh in hyperfuse came color as loud airbag
+
Pull tab writing same color as loud airbag

Follow that and every pair will be pretty spectacular.

Last edited:
Wore my Volts to see Avengers last night. They fit better than my Cactus. More comfy too. Not sure why though.

Volts > Cactus > Bone > Tiger

Volts hands down my favorite 270.

Still need the Tigers, but have the Bone and Cactuses. But solely based off of pics, I think I like the Volts the best, too. Oddly enough, I’m not into super loud stuff usually, but those things are fire.

Still need the Tigers, but have the Bone and Cactuses. But solely based off of pics, I think I like the Volts the best, too. Oddly enough, I’m not into super loud stuff usually, but those things are fire.

I’ve had the Bone and Tigers in my possession at one time. The Cactus was my favorite but these Volts are on another level.

I have the Tigers and they're so gorgeous. I definitely want the volts but I have the volt and black huarache drift. As well as volt flyknit prestos. Trying to limit sneakers. Lol.

They’re on FNL for preorder right now.

I was up at 7PT to order but not paying $10 shipping, Off principle, especially when those blasphemous cool grey 11 LOWS are shipping for free..

I was up at 7PT to order but not paying $10 shipping, Off principle, especially when those blasphemous cool grey 11 LOWS are shipping for free..

I had free shipping option. Not sure why. I chose the free shipping though. Lol.

Called in and no one knew what shoe I was referring to lol FNL is the worst company.

You know I tried to pull off an air max from several years ago in all volt and I couldn’t do it. Yet last night I felt like I could. I think that blacked out air bag and heel cup help. They are freaking awesome to wear.
Yah those Volts are way to clean to pass up. Might give it another go at it, should’ve bought it when Shoe Palace was selling it a couple weeks ago and use the discount. My brightest shoes now are the 270 Tigers.

Back
Top Bottom