NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

B483F35E-9862-46E2-A2AD-7191D515DDC6.jpeg

I’ll take it

Yeah no way I wasn’t gonna pull that trigger.

Don’t mind too much that I could’ve saved a few bucks looking elsewhere. So bitter from the NBHD and Hu drops last week that I needed some sneaker therapy ASAP.

And scratching this itch is a lot cheaper than some of the stuff I was looking at grabbing on StockX as my consolation buy.

Ordered the boners! So pumped! Missed out on the Flyknit trainers but managed to get the 270’s and the vapor streets so I’m not mad.

This bone pair was definitely on my radar. I'll try them and if they are good I'll be in for the other colorways. If not then money saved.

Passing on the bones reserve. Feel like it should’ve been white instead of bone. Mochas and menthols are on my radar

Does anyone know what time jdsports usually launches their shoes? Is it 10 am like most do?

Was glad to get the Bone 270s reserved for me..they're real dope in person..one of my top colorways of this shoe..:pimp:

I just hope they don't hit swoosh discount..

I just got a Bone 270 early access email from FTL - so check your email if you missed out earlier. I also got the Nike early access too this morning....someone is trying to tell me something, but think I'm gonna hold out for other CWs

I just got a Bone 270 early access email from FTL - so check your email if you missed out earlier. I also got the Nike early access too this morning....someone is trying to tell me something, but think I'm gonna hold out for other CWs

Bones isn’t a bad colorway but isn’t the greatest imo

This bone pair was definitely on my radar. I'll try them and if they are good I'll be in for the other colorways. If not then money saved.

My thoughts exactly. If I like the fit and feel, I'll go for the menthol pair and probably a black-based pair. If they don't work out, NDC return policy has my back.

hmmm why do I have a feeling I'll regret passing on the bone cw and strike out on the dusty cactus..

Back
Top Bottom