NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

46303549-0C49-4C64-A424-048FD790303D.jpeg
8DB3907B-AE7A-4AA9-AEC2-CC0EA747E597.jpeg
7388288A-3A66-4A10-B873-03F290DBA101.jpeg

Instacop :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
Clean but I’m over white shoes.

After grabbing the AM93, im not so sure I need the dusty cactus colorway, but its by far the best one so far.

Figures some of these good colors are women's and they won't come near my size 11, whatevs...sheesh

LOL.....We'll see if these ever come in. I actually think the Universe is trying to tell me something. Loose every raffle, never hit on SNKRS ,strike outs on apps. Maybe the Blk/Cement 3's are supposed to be my swan song.

From FTL:

Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
backorder date printed below. Unfortunately, backorder dates can
change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer.

LOL.....We'll see if these ever come in. I actually think the Universe is trying to tell me something. Loose every raffle, never hit on SNKRS ,strike outs on apps. Maybe the Blk/Cement 3's are supposed to be my swan song.

From FTL:

I just got a similar email from them but in addition it states “backordered until 03/02/18.”

So consensus is .5 down on these am270? Want to cop the olives but FNL only goes down to a 7.5. I'm a 7.5 TTS. May need to wait for SNKRS drop if so

are these really that limited? I haven't bought a release day sneaker in years but I need a decent pair of shoes for workouts and these seem like they could do the trick.

White jawns are looking nice but, hot damn if those don't look like they would be a magnet for dust and other stains. Once you get that 'one' stain that can't come out on a white shoe it will never look right again.

From FTL:

I received the same email and recently got a tracking number from an RSVP in Greensboro NC. Never ordered from ftl online so I don’t really know if that’s from them. Plus it’s a 3lb package so most likely a shoe.

I think it's an air unit. I pressed that area vs. the heel air unit and it doesn't give quite as much give, but definitely not as soft as the midsole. Almost feels like a foam, but that inner body with the lines is definitely rubber/plastic.

Boy oh boy fellas, I feel this thread is gonna start getting more people soon those flyknits are fire and they are dropping some hot colors! Also, my fiancee actually likes these kicks, so I have a green light on getting more pairs and I'll be able to cop her some LOL

Back
Top Bottom