NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

tell me why fedex had my dusty cactus 20 minutes away departed 10 hours ago passed my city and went to sacramento instead?

i should give this mother ****er negative feedback for using fedex smart post
:smh::smh:

And yeah Man. I can see why they not selling like that. Unless if you wanna wear these joints to work

Picked up Tigers today from Shiekh using a $20 reward and they shipped this afternoon and will be delivered tomorrow. If the comfort on these is legit, I’ll probably cop the triple blacks for work.

Going to the mall tomorrow to hunt down the tigers. Wish I could grab me a coupon but no luck thus far.

Anyone think they look clunky in person? Got my dusty cactus and I need a half size up. I have to say it’s not a bad looking shoe, but it’s not the best looking shoe. It’s “okay”. It’s a bulky shoe but the fact that I need to go up a half size will make them even bulkier

So I finally got mine from ShoePalace and they’re TTS from my intial wear. I have slightly wide feet too but there’s no discomfort.

Definitely gonna pickup another pair and once for the wife whenever there’s another code somewhere avail.

Anyone think they look clunky in person? Got my dusty cactus and I need a half size up. I have to say it’s not a bad looking shoe, but it’s not the best looking shoe. It’s “okay”. It’s a bulky shoe but the fact that I need to go up a half size will make them even bulkier

Do you skip leg day?

The size of the air bubble has always seemed kinda ridiculous to me, but based on the positive opinions on here, I've been assuming I've been in the minority. I think the dusty cactus pair are one pair I would consider because the bubble is clear and it's not so glaring.

FB077B3B-23E5-449F-A260-DA6C26182B85.jpeg
E871DDAB-E038-49E1-BF60-37219DBD71ED.jpeg

I finally learned how to upload a picture properly lmao.

I thought initially these were snug but after breaking them in they’re pretty comfortable. I tried the tied and untied version and both works well too

Man I’m trying to find the tiger in store locally (Pasadena, Ca) but to no avail. I know air unit and swoosh are punch but I want to make sure they are too pink.

I like the yellows but I already have the bones.

Bones, cactus, and a black pair with some volt/green/blue on 'em and I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom