NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

I need a bone and/or dusty cactus restock. I told myself I wasn’t going to buy a ton of these, but the more I see them the more pairs I want.

haven't seen this colorway before, but looks super clean. looks like women's only though

https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike...MIx7fH0N7O2gIViBcBCh2KfgDJEAEYASAGEgJFEvD_BwE

Screenshot_20180422-154643.jpg

F011E553-C340-4CCC-9130-57F9E7D1A72F.jpeg
6FE52838-74AF-437F-8FC4-E9CDA5362013.jpeg
Anyone ever see or hear of these? Dude said they are “Air Max 270 Marbled Colorway from Nike SOHO.”
Nike Soho is hydro dipping air max's. They started on AirMaxDay and are still available for a little while longer. I just picked up my pair of dipped Vapormax's.

Sucks that Nike took the Mesh and Flyknit GR colorways off discount..smh

They discounted the IDs tho..

I can confirm on the dipped shoes, they do like everything, It's on the first floor, can't miss it, but just a warning there was a crowd even on sunday 30 minutes before closing.

My dumbass read the wrong post and thought it was the black and punch 270's which they only have in the window.

crap if those are around in next couple of weeks i may have to bop to soho.

would love to do a VM moc 2 if theres a GR w a murdered out bubble

Sucks that Nike took the Mesh and Flyknit GR colorways off discount..smh

They discounted the IDs tho..

Noticed that, too. They flip flopped the discos. Used to be both a week or so ago. Hopefully they go back to having both discounted

If anyone is interested there is a black/punch size 11 sitting at the Nike store in Pasadena, CA.

those customs look dope. Between that and the jersey customing that store has, I really wish i lived near that store :lol:

saw this posted on some store's instagram; "BB BRANDED BOUTIQUE" in canada. (is this store legit?)
coming out in june.

Attachments

• june..png
    june..png
    243.4 KB · Views: 16
I'm so tempted to cop the cactus colorways but I'm holding out hope for some sort of white/aqua/orange ala Dolphins colorway. I think those would look pretty fresh.

Back
Top Bottom