Nike Air Alpha Force 88

HOLIDAY5
5% off
Try SAVE10 first.

Didn’t hit a 13, grabbed a 9.5 for nostalgia sake. A lot of personal history for me. Back in 89 or whenever we didn’t have much. I played baseball and at a baseball store we were getting me some supplies and this beautiful shoe and colorway was on sale for $35… by luck they had my size and it was cheap enough. Wore to school and I guess little did I know it was a hot shoe with the older kids. Unfortunately I was tall with big feet and weighed like ten lbs. You learn how to fight quickly over things like this when a bigger and older kid is trying to take your shoes every day lol…

I can’t wait to open them and reminisce some more… maybe my kid will like them in a couple of years..

IMG_9953.png

Didn’t hit a 13, grabbed a 9.5 for nostalgia sake. A lot of personal history for me. Back in 89 or whenever we didn’t have much. I played baseball and at a baseball store we were getting me some supplies and this beautiful shoe and colorway was on sale for $35… by luck they had my size and it was cheap enough. Wore to school and I guess little did I know it was a hot shoe with the older kids. Unfortunately I was tall with big feet and weighed like ten lbs. You learn how to fight quickly over things like this when a bigger and older kid is trying to take your shoes every day lol…

I can’t wait to open them and reminisce some more… maybe my kid will like them in a couple of years..

IMG_9953.png

IMG_9953.png
I copped an extra 13. I’ll let you know when I get if you are interested

ALNotSure ALNotSure
If you still need a 13, this site has a FSR (up to a 13),

ALNotSure ALNotSure

I fwd'd the link to Mike, he got his 13 💪🏼

ALNotSure ALNotSure

Does RCK’s not charge tax? I’m trying to get these shipped but no tax is showing up at check out. Having these reshipped to Canada so I want to make sure I’m not charged later.

Does RCK’s not charge tax? I’m trying to get these shipped but no tax is showing up at check out. Having these reshipped to Canada so I want to make sure I’m not charged later.

tbh i didn’t even look.. moved so fast on the link i just ordered with apple pay

looks like no tax…. weird

IMG_0037.jpeg

Thanks for the reply and it is weird. I’ve reached out to Shippsy to see if they could provide an answer before I order.

This is the result of millennials running the Retro division

I asked one of my people about a possible retro of something a few months back and got a big eye roll. Was told that the new NSW lead was alllll in on the terrible "Split" designs. I didn't realize how true that was until yesterday when I was looking through new releases and saw all those pairs across multiple different models. Not sure why this new person looked at that design and thought "this is the way," but here we are. Definitely seems like folks that have no clue keep finding their way to the top.

I asked one of my people about a possible retro of something a few months back and got a big eye roll. Was told that the new NSW lead was alllll in on the terrible "Split" designs. I didn't realize how true that was until yesterday when I was looking through new releases and saw all those pairs across multiple different models. Not sure why this new person looked at that design and thought "this is the way," but here we are. Definitely seems like folks that have no clue keep finding their way to the top.
Seems like such a waste of resources and peoples time smh

Sorry to sound dumb but what are these “split” designs?

Back
Top Bottom