Nike Air Alpha Force 88

Those were dope. One of the last ones from that late-80's - early-90's era with the shape and
look that I really appreciate.

ABJ9.jpg

When did they go from using that big F logo for flight to the more cursive sort of looking word flight spelled out ?

I remember when the Air Bound’s first retro’ed I the early to mid 2000’s. I remember they retailed for $90 and I wanted to black colorway. Remember when retro’s retailed for $90? Air Raid, Air Trainer Huarache, Air Bound, Air Mission, and the Air Veers to name a few.

Good times

I don’t remember the first version of the Air Bound(1990?), but I did have the 1991 versions my senior year of high school. The all black ones specifically, wore those to the ground.

Those need a proper retro.
IMG_6667.png

IMG_6666.png

The ‘93 versions were sick too.
IMG_6668.png

Those were dope. One of the last ones from that late-80's - early-90's era with the shape and
look that I really appreciate.

ABJ9.jpg

Those 91's and their cousin the Solo Flights are 2 of my favorite shoes of all time.

Last edited:
This was what I was thinking, when I read the post up here saying that they only had 3,000 on SNKRS. They over sold. Luckily they're still available in my size.
Just got notification that my shipment was finally picked up by fedex. Should be here on Tuesday.

Maaaaaan, those 91 air bound… I was in those, the Air Swift, and the Maestro/maestro 2 and honestly didn’t pay attention to Jordan’s at all. If I could have those three again I would still play in them.

Maaaaaan, those 91 air bound… I was in those, the Air Swift, and the Maestro/maestro 2 and honestly didn’t pay attention to Jordan’s at all. If I could have those three again I would still play in them.

Navy/Gold Air Bound 91's that Notre Dame wore are very easily top 5 all time for me.

Very strange indeed. 80s /90s catalog runs deep. Glad to see these back out, but at this rate it’ll be 2043 before we see Solo Flights, Maestro 1s, Ballistic Forces, Challenge LWPs, etc….

😞😞😞 The Maestro 1s, the Air Tech Challenge 1, and the Challenge LWP are pairs that are SO SO SO wanted!! 😞😞😞 I'm afraid we'll never see them.

Same, just got notification today. I was checking websites yesterday for stock, glad I didn't buy them.
Order hasn’t moved a bit since fedex accepted the item. Supposed to be here tomorrow. Highly doubt that happens.

I remember when the Air Bound’s first retro’ed I the early to mid 2000’s. I remember they retailed for $90 and I wanted to black colorway. Remember when retro’s retailed for $90? Air Raid, Air Trainer Huarache, Air Bound, Air Mission, and the Air Veers to name a few.

Good times
Yes, and I remember when they were made out of genuine leather, the Nike-Air units were embeded in the midsole... Now it is almost impossible to find good shoes, at least by Nike, JB, Adidas and Reebok. :emoji_disappointed:

Yes, and I remember when they were made out of genuine leather, the Nike-Air units were embeded in the midsole... Now it is almost impossible to find good shoes, at least by Nike, JB, Adidas and Reebok. :emoji_disappointed:

Adidas have still been pretty high quality in my opinion. At least the pairs I’ve bought in the last few years

71191470738__322413E4-2361-48DF-8380-BE8467A6D56E.jpeg
s/o to the Sneaker Gods!!! Got EM Free!!! Shoes got shipped to FedEx but never scanned in!!! Call Nike Friday and got a refund!!! My shop apps goes off at 5:30 am saying my shoes is out for delivery!!!! I check my bank and Nike already refunded me plus the 25% off my next purchase for the hassle!! Blessing

71191470738__322413E4-2361-48DF-8380-BE8467A6D56E.jpeg
s/o to the Sneaker Gods!!! Got EM Free!!! Shoes got shipped to FedEx but never scanned in!!! Call Nike Friday and got a refund!!! My shop apps goes off at 5:30 am saying my shoes is out for delivery!!!! I check my bank and Nike already refunded me plus the 25% off my next purchase for the hassle!! Blessing

Might wanna keep that quiet, and also keep an eye on your bank account. Nike tends to figure these things out. :ohwell:

Might wanna keep that quiet, and also keep an eye on your bank account. Nike tends to figure these things out. :ohwell:
Not my fault FedEx didn’t do their job and a Nike Employee suggested I get my money back !!! And they still shipped the kicks!!!

BLESSINGS FROM THE SG🥳

Back
Top Bottom