Nike Air Alpha Force

So now they switch back to smooth leather rather than tumbled?

And why are the ankle collars suede instead of the corduroy material? Nike so freaking weird and random.
Also check the insole insignia 🤔I mean i ain’t mad at it but like huh?

new colorway and now we’re back to the previous specs…WTF…I‘m guessin the upcoming blue pair are BE version? Cuz this cw has the normal insole insignia and corduroy tops and what looks like tumble leather……pfffffffft idk what’s goin on. No matter, imma hit those blue joints but passin on these tints

new colorway and now we’re back to the previous specs…WTF…I‘m guessin the upcoming blue pair are BE version? Cuz this cw has the normal insole insignia and corduroy tops and what looks like tumble leather……pfffffffft idk what’s goin on. No matter, imma hit those blue joints but passin on these tints

No no no.. I think we're ushering a whole new era with this one.. suede checks, og upper, no lolipop head on the tongue.. :lol:

Wore these the past weekend to the gym, very comfortable on my foot and I absolutely love the ankle padding.

Attachments

• IMG_3175.jpeg
    IMG_3175.jpeg
    586.2 KB · Views: 124

No no no.. I think we're ushering a whole new era with this one.. suede checks, og upper, no lolipop head on the tongue.. :lol:

Nike is schizophrenic

I’m itching to buy that neon green pair lol

Wish they were on other sites cause I know they would’ve been discounted by now

What’s the cheapest y’all seen the black and white pair going for ?

I saw $70 but if there’s cheaper that works even better

Tempting 50 shipped is crazy :lol: .. but I got rid of both of my pairs.... just don't need them. But I'm copping the Royals.. I hope the leather is soft.

I’m coppin those blue joints and I’m done with this release. Anyone seen a drop date on the blues?

Back
Top Bottom