Nike Air Alpha Force

Flight club size 11 comes out to 181, not too bad for those that might miss out

My pair from Politics came today. Quality is good on these. The leather isn’t premium, but very soft to the touch. The PU midsole has a good give to it and isn’t super dense so comfort is okay.

My only complaint is that the tongue is too short and has no padding. The vinyl material they used is stiffer than what is on the Alpha Force 2 pair from 2004. They also hit right at the spot where your ankle flexes so you can feel the tongue dig in right there.

Also, if you plan on using the last lace plate the laces will completely cover the tongue graphic(which I hate). You can get away with not using it though with limited heel slippage. Lastly, I can foresee a lot of sock dingleberries if you plan on wearing white socks with these.
IMG_6576-compressed.jpeg

IMG_6582-compressed.jpeg

My pair from Politics came today. Quality is good on these. The leather isn’t premium, but very soft to the touch. The PU midsole has a good give to it and isn’t super dense so comfort is okay.

My only complaint is that the tongue is too short and has no padding. The vinyl material they used is stiffer than what is on the Alpha Force 2 pair from 2004. They also hit right at the spot where your ankle flexes so you can feel the tongue dig in right there.

Also, if you plan on using the last lace plate the laces will completely cover the tongue graphic(which I hate). You can get away with not using it though with limited heel slippage. Lastly, I can foresee a lot of sock dingleberries if you plan on wearing white socks with these.
IMG_6576-compressed.jpeg

IMG_6582-compressed.jpeg

Respect for the mini-review.

They appear the same in the MJ pics to me. The tongue on the newer ones actually looks a tad bit longer than the OG's.

I think they paid a solid homage to the originals. Also, imho covering up the rock makes it easier for adults to enjoy them as lifestyle shoes.

Looking forward to scooping at least one colorway I am really drawn to.

I think only having the 2s I expected these to be similar, but make no mistake these are lows. The images make them appear like mids like the 2s, but they aren’t. Hopefully with some wear the tongue softens up and becomes less annoying.

My size 11 is cheaper on Goat and FC than here after conversion

Still trying for a 10.5 just in case but got a feeling the 11 will be solid so I'm not sweating. But it's comedy that I keep missing the links despite checking the thread :lol:

Got my 9.5 shipped to my cousin's in the States. Psyched!! Thanks for the link 👊🏽

Back
Top Bottom