Nike Air Alpha Force 88

It’s not meant for us old guys to understand.

Restless soul, enjoy your youth…like Muhammad, hits the truth…
No, what I mean is, what is the purpose of having two versions that are so similar, and why is the GR version tumbled leather while hers isn’t? Why even bother? I guess it makes more sense if the BI versions are specials made just for her. But if they release at all for sale, that’s where I’m confused. And what’s the purpose of changing the tongue wording? And why are they allegedly $10 cheaper? Say what?

No, what I mean is, what is the purpose of having two versions that are so similar, and why is the GR version tumbled leather while hers isn’t? Why even bother? I guess it makes more sense if the BI versions are specials made just for her. But if they release at all for sale, that’s where I’m confused. And what’s the purpose of changing the tongue wording? And why are they allegedly $10 cheaper? Say what?
They are doing something similar with the Mac Attack. They released the OG grey pair and they are supposed to come out with the grey Travis Scott pair during the holidays. It’s a head scratcher.

They are doing something similar with the Mac Attack. They released the OG grey pair and they are supposed to come out with the grey Travis Scott pair during the holidays. It’s a head scratcher.

And why do they both have different retro tongue logo variations?

Aren't the Travis Macs at least featuring the backward swoosh? It is similarly stupid, but the BE Alphas are literally the same shoe that we already have in hand (at least the Chi colorway), just with smooth leather and AAF88 rather than "Air" above the tongue Force logo. (I'm ignoring the insole branding, because who even cares.) I'm not mad about it, I'm just genuinely curious about such a strange approach to a "collab." I'm not into the Travis stuff at all, but at least people who are can tell what they are by looking at them. These? They look identical from five feet away. That's why I asked, why even bother?
OK, I know: to get certain people to buy them twice :lol:
And why the hell are they (allegedly) $10 less?

Last edited:
Nike clownin with this Billie Eilish “collab.” I prefer the joints that just released. I refuse to buy these classics with her name defacing the kicks. What a joke! Lol 🤡

Instead of these, they should have given us the Royal Blue version
You speakin facts my ninja. The BE joints are another fail from Nike. Why mess with the OG pair to put out a collab pair that is closer to the OG with the smooth leather?

Whoever is in charge of this product run at Nike is a complete idiot

Aren't the Travis Macs at least featuring the backward swoosh? It is similarly stupid, but the BI Alphas are literally the same shoe that we already have in hand (at least the Chi colorway), just with smooth leather and AAF88 rather than "Air" above the tongue Force logo. (I'm ignoring the insole branding, because who even cares.) I'm not mad about it, I'm just genuinely curious about such a strange approach to a "collab." I'm not into the Travis stuff at all, but at least people who are can tell what they are by looking at them. These? They look identical from five feet away. That's why I asked, why even bother?
OK, I know: to get certain people to buy them twice :lol:
And why the hell are they (allegedly) $10 less?
That 10 bucks is getting to you, huh. :lol:

Straight fyah for me glad I scooped these up.
Gotta say feel on foot just like any alpha force prior…if the BE reaches these shores imma purchase.

I dig the vegan friendly tip but having the same exact colorway release is, kind of dumb…Same with the Travis Scott Mac’s…Must be some new initiative Nike is running with 🤷‍♂️…Releasing OG colorways with bare minimum changes and attaching them to some celeb is lazy as **** if we’re being honest here…

Billie rockin’ the black and white pair. Lol who knows why she picked these? Maybe her dad had these back in the day and she always wanted them. 7D6C9374-EF3B-4131-8F0D-A39C05D36CB3.jpeg

Billie rockin’ the black and white pair. Lol who knows why she picked these? Maybe her dad had these back in the day and she always wanted them. 7D6C9374-EF3B-4131-8F0D-A39C05D36CB3.jpeg

I think she’s way too young for her dad to have had these back in the day while she was growing up . Especially during an age she’d be old enough to remember

Back
Top Bottom