Nike Air Alpha Force

Yall tripping with that leaning man tongue. I guess bc I know 0 about Billie I had no idea.

I had to google the logo, fully take out the laces, look at my shoes for a good 5 minutes, squint, and use my imagination smh.

It's not that hard to see if you know her logo.

1692284998776.png

1692285060074.png

I didn't know her logo until it was point out earlier in this thread.

Now if you know her logo and have trouble seeing it, that's understandable.

1692285193606.jpeg

I honestly thought someone was trying to point out a factory defect. Like a creased tongue lol.

Plus who is walking around in these laceless?

Screw it, I’m old.

Damn V! Those aren't yours are they?!

Listen, I came here to do two things, kick *** and chew bubblegum.

And I’m all out of bubblegum baby.

Classic movie, the alley fight scene was and still is incredible.

Saw it's back in theaters for one night only on September 3. Already got my tickets! The suplex in that fight scene always cracked me up.

Mods with the mega sweep. :rofl:

Wore my non Billie Fire Reds today. Wore them loose and walked several miles. Definitely heavier than the Billie version, but didn't notice much difference cushion-wise. They seemed to hold up pretty well, but definitely noticed more creasing. Could be because of the tumble, or maybe the synthetic on the Billies just holds up better? Hard to tell at this point. Definitely a fan of both.

Mods with the mega sweep. :rofl:

Wore my non Billie Fire Reds today. Wore them loose and walked several miles. Definitely heavier than the Billie version, but didn't notice much difference cushion-wise. They seemed to hold up pretty well, but definitely noticed more creasing. Could be because of the tumble, or maybe the synthetic on the Billies just holds up better? Hard to tell at this point. Definitely a fan of both.

If you had to pick one...which is more comfortable? Regular or BE? :nerd:

jshortt jshortt
@NT

If you had to pick one...which is more comfortable? Regular or BE? :nerd:

jshortt jshortt
@NT

Let me do a comparison this week and I'll let you know. Need to make sure it's a 1:1 with same lace job, socks, etc. Hadn't worn the Billies in a couple of days, so it probably wouldn't be fair to call it just yet.

Non Billies at our teacher work day today.

dLebowski dLebowski I agree on the surprisingly cushioned ride. I usually wear mine loose until they break in a bit more, then tighten the laces. Another couple of wears on each before I do that.

PXL_20230821_200732841.jpg
Very nice - you’ve convinced me that I need to open mine up a bit. And also track down a leather pair. 🤣

And the soles - there has to be some phylon in there (besides the obvious part I can see), all the way through. Just too much of a bouncy ride for it to be just rubber and ortholite.

Love this release!

Last edited:
Very nice - you’ve convinced me that I need to open mine up a bit. And also track down a leather pair. 🤣

And the soles - there has to be some phylon in there (besides the obvious part I can see), all the way through. Just too much of a bouncy ride for it to be just rubber and ortholite.

Love this release!

Gonna wear my white/black Billies tomorrow since I have about the same schedule. Hopefully I'll be able to give a decent 1:1 review on each pair. I'm really liking both pairs so far though. May end up going after the Fire Red Billies at some point.

Wish they'd drop the white/grey pair already.
I can't even find a release date. Guessing soon/next month? :nerd:

DZ4627-101

Back
Top Bottom