Nike Air Alpha Force

I have the regular version sz 11 I don't need 90 shipped if anyone is still looking.. I can help.

Don't you get my hopes up like this. Don't you do it! Man I can't wait.

I saw the white/black/grey pair over the weekend. I'll def pick those up once the discounts start showing up.

They're coming. Only thing I've ever seen happen is if there aren't enough prebooks, they'll cancel the shoe but it's pretty rare.

Nike Air Alpha Force 88 “Game Royal”
Color: White/Game Royal-Black-Photon Dust
Style Code: FN6245-100
Release Date: Summer 2024
Price: $140
1696451698736.png

1696451770386.png

1696451813779.png

I don't know how I feel about the synthetic suede used instead of the OG makeup....would have preferred if they changed up the tongue material

Mega corny if they added a felt suede swoosh to the blue pair. Looks like smooth leather too for a complete troll job lol.

Nike-Air-Alpha-Force-88-Game-Royal-FN6245-100-3.png

1691459445183.jpeg

Damn I just noticed even the back collar on the royals is wrong too . Why would they single these out to change so much ? They got the reds and the tech greys right .. and the Billie eilish ones are right .. so weird that they would change up the blues like that randomly

Damn I just noticed even the back collar on the royals is wrong too . Why would they single these out to change so much ? They got the reds and the tech greys right .. and the Billie eilish ones are right .. so weird that they would change up the blues like that randomly
I noticed the leather looks smooth on these so it seems Nike got one thing right lol

late to this thread, but in all the reviews the first non-billie release had better leather vs the all vegan leather makeup on the billies

I could care about the box but need confirmation if it makes sense to go after the non billie release if i care about upper quality and on-feet feel?

Edit* nvm, went back a few pages and read some of the in-dept comparison. Thanks~
I have access to purchase the leather pair, might just do that since synthetics are fine short term but they dont hold up as well over time.

Last edited:
Hopefully the blue pair is an early prototype or sample and the actual release pair comes correct. It’s happened before so we’ll see. Would probably copp either way but it still sucks if they release like that.

If anyone still looking for OG red , people are accepting low bids on stockxx , just copped for $77 for a sz 12

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom