Nike Air Alpha Force

Not bad for $65 , I actually prefer the smoother look on these than the tumbled leather on other release , more og vibes
IMG_9931.jpeg

Packer BF sale, just copped.

I returned my pebbled pair, it doesn't mesh with this retro style in-hand. Big turn in opinion for me but glad I could course correct.

Billie Again.JPG

Ya’ll can have those plastic joints, I’m just surprised the real leather white/grey pair haven’t gone on sale somewhere. They’re pretty much sitting everywhere.

Ya’ll can have those plastic joints, I’m just surprised the real leather white/grey pair haven’t gone on sale somewhere. They’re pretty much sitting everywhere.
Oneness had a 40% off sale over the weekend, grabbed the white/grey pair for $84. I was hoping for the $80 range, i can live with $84.

Dang, i was just a few days off on my 50% prediction. This morning they still show a FSR, these must really be sitting. Kinda makes me worried the royals will either get canceled or turn into some super limited release that no one can get.
Full price when I go to checkout

Dang, i was just a few days off on my 50% prediction. This morning they still show a FSR, these must really be sitting. Kinda makes me worried the royals will either get canceled or turn into some super limited release that no one can get.
Depending on when the royals release all the pairs are likely in the middle of or wrapping production. And I doubt Nike will cancel the release already. They’ve pumped out a ton of cws already so I doubt this cw sitting is going to be a deciding factor alone

Just copped the Billie Chicago's at Sneaker Politics (they actually had my size!) for $78. Excited about this fam. I'm obsessed with the Lebron fit a few pages back where he was rockin the Chicagos pre-game with all black. Gonna re-create it.....although we all know I aint lookin that cool

Back
Top Bottom