Nike Air Bakin Drops 8.1.07

wat yall mean "Black Laces", im all for swiching laces once in a while but not on these, the yellow laces brings out the shoe
NEED TO TRADE GRAPE V SIZE 10.5 to a 8.5 or 9.0 NYC meet up only

:lol:
laugh.gif
Denver Nuggets Not the 2006-07 NBA Champions, but possibly will be in 08
Carmelo Anthony* Allen Iverson* JR Smith* Marcus Camby* Linas Kleiza* Nene* Steve Blake*
MORGAN STATE UNIVERSITY

40% off can't pass hopefully more colors...perfect with my hardaway heat jersey but I retired it after his rant. Gotta rock sumptn else.

These are a definite cop and both AM DTs that drop this summer.
"I could play basketball with the moon I got the whole world at my feet"-weezy

CHECK SQUAD Q-BORO

i can still get some OG's
Looking for some Pippen 1's Bulls colorway in size 11 or 11.5. pm me with what u got

i'll be getting once they hit sale racks... same with DT Maxs...

Looking for Boarder Blue Dunk SB Size 11.5 DS

Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

!

Diamond Turfs are coming-Late Summer
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Okay Okay :pimp:
pimp.gif
Goooooooooonies
R.I.P Stack Bundles aka the Seymore Cake aka The Gorgeous Gangster aka Rayquon Elliott
I am bout my CREAM like a S'MORE​

Quote:
Diamond Turfs are coming-Late Summer
Get You a Cute Chick Face Got Potential/Workin Wit A Lil Hips Waist Like a Pencil . . .
. . .Know She Bad Tell By The Chloe Bag/She Ain't No Hoodrat She Ain't Gotta Prove That/I peeped Them McCartney's Stella Got Her Grove Back
~Kanye West~

^^^ AUG 1st colorway the White/Red colorway and four other colorways including the wht/blk/gold colorway

HEADS UP!!!... (pause)

I just got off the phone w/ a friend of mine and he said that as he was leaving the mall after closing his store, that Footlocker put some Bakin's in the display window. I tried to tell him to take some pics, but it was too late...

By the way, this is Towson Mall, outside of Baltimore...

So start checkin' some off ya'll FL's soon...

Be safe...
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

passed
1 2 3 4 5
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Back
Top Bottom