Nike Air CB 34 Retro- Phoenix Suns

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

I like the Carrot top colorway better than those....

I like the Carrots too, they just didn't sell that well.

I miss the CB34 from '96 with the air bubble all around...

Black colorway later this year. No news on the white colorway IIRC.

Originally Posted by swingshot

I like the Carrot top colorway better than those....

I like the Carrots too, they just didn't sell that well.

I miss the CB34 from '96 with the air bubble all around...

Black colorway later this year. No news on the white colorway IIRC.
nerd.gif

you talkin about da ones that share da aix max uptempo midsole?

2eodtky.jpg

29dvn7s.jpg

SMFH!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Nike is wildin' foe dis one!!! im done wit nike....HOH!? exclusives smh where dey do dat at? i dont think those exist anymore officialy wit this release and the re-relase of the pearl foamposite and the large distribution of the big nike foamposite's that were supposed to b exclusive smh! sneaker game done changed mang! im done!

Originally Posted by swooshaholic

2eodtky.jpg

29dvn7s.jpg

SMFH!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Nike is wildin' foe dis one!!! im done wit nike....HOH!? exclusives smh where dey do dat at? i dont think those exist anymore officialy wit this release and the re-relase of the pearl foamposite and the large distribution of the big nike foamposite's that were supposed to b exclusive smh! sneaker game done changed mang! im done!

If I'm reading this right, you cannot be serious. You bought a shoe just because it's exclusive? YOU are the reason the shoe game has changed for the worse. You should be happy these are being released in non-HOH stores so almost anyone that wants them can get them. Wow.....just wow....

^^ im sayin tht im pissed b/c i was mislead that they are hoh exclusive, im sorry that i like to wear kicks no one else has.... im a fan of exclusivity and nike re-releasing jus sucked all the integrity out of the brand! HOOpsboy u sound like a derelick, mayb u like lookin like err body else but i dont playboy!

These are terrible. Who thinks this crap up? Sometimes I think nike just has a dartboard with names of shoes and colors that they use to pick their next releases (bound to come up with a hit every once in a while I guess).

swooshaholic: Uh, what?

Oh, I understand, you buy shoes so people will look at you instead of buying what you actually like.

Hmmm....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

title="nerd" src="http://static.yuku.com/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/nerd.gif">

you talkin about da ones that share da aix max uptempo midsole?

Confirmed by a reliable soruce a few months back IIRC.

^^ im sayin tht im pissed b/c i was mislead that they are hoh exclusive, im sorry that i like to wear kicks no one else has.... im a fan of exclusivity and nike re-releasing jus sucked all the integrity out of the brand! HOOpsboy u sound like a derelick, mayb u like lookin like err body else but i dont playboy!

I can undernstand why people would be annoyed. Nike have deliberately played a part in creating the limited sneaker thing, but now they're trying to have it both ways,

so these originally being a HOH exclusive made them
pimp.gif
now they are
sick.gif
? that makes no sense, either you like the sneaker or you dont...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

so these originally being a HOH exclusive made them
pimp.gif
now they are
sick.gif
? that makes no sense, either you like the sneaker or you dont...

Yeah, that argument is terrible. And what's on your feet is hardly going to make you look like "err body else" unless you cannot dress.

haha...the ftl employees over here showed them to me and i told them they were an old hohny release. they told me that it was brand new!!! i laughed at their faces and told them they didn't know $#!t. then i told them to do some homework.

the kicks were wack when they first released and they're still wack now. can't believe they're goin to try and put them on the shelves as a gr. they needed to hit the outlets along time ago.

Back
Top Bottom