Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Two pairs of this one and two pairs of the Lunar Tr1 releasing next week. So glad that Nike is finally showing FSU some love in the shoe game. I bought two pairs of the original Lunar Tr1 because I thought they wouldn't release anymore FSU stuff. I see that winning a 'naty changes stuff haha.

Ehh I pass, Got 2 pair of Reds 1 on ice and the other I wear and they yellow quick had to repaint the white teeth on the sole. They Need to drop the Emerald Cw and stop playing.

Shocked to see these. I think the color is cool but way too over branded IMO. And those Oregons sucked and today was actually the 1st time I seen anyone wear them.

yea im with you that i gotta co-sign im just wondering whats the hold up on them two colorways
I can easily find the blk emeralds from multiple sources but the white ones i cant find and when i do find them they always worn in bad condition.

all day everyday but i aint paying 350-400 for them unless i can find both pair from same seller to work out deal
yea i definitely feel you on that i want both too and as of now dont look like they are going to retro them anytime soon either.. i wish i knew a nike rep i would put that in their ear heavily  

yea i definitely feel you on that i want both too and as of now dont look like they are going to retro them anytime soon either.. i wish i knew a nike rep i would put that in their ear heavily  
but on the real i might buy the og blk emeralds cause if they do retro nike going to use cheaper material for the shoe just like they did the blk air missions.

i dont see them messing up the white pair as much but the blk pair will be butchered if retro'd.

Last edited:

we got to wait and see after the fsu drop, if they drop another cw after the fsu and if aint the emeralds im going to harass nike on twitter until they do so lls.
i second that.. im down to do the same thing cause something gotta give they keep coming with all these random colorways im like wtf

Tallahassee will have them I know that

Im just seeing will other stores around the country have them?

nerd.gif
2487922-2891371007-lol-e.gif

Back
Top Bottom