Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

not to many local pick ups huh?  figured id see a few pics in here..

i have to wait till septemeber 5th to find out if i'm getting them or not 
tired.gif

Wish my foot wasn't so wide so I could strap these a little easier
As you wear them and strap/unstrap them, they will strap across your foot with ease over time.  I thought the same thing when I first bought the 49ers colorway.  Strap wouldn't go all the way across and was too tight.  Now it's no problem.

Nice

in your opinion, do they look really similar to the red pair color wise ?   they look almost the same hue of red from the pics, but they could be different in person

did they release these ? cause if they did i definitely do not recall seeing them
i think they fake, i used to see chinese sites sellings these when turfs first retrod lol. dope cw thou. i rem the sprite cw in kids size blk/blue/white those was dope, and the blk/yellow in kid size was nice, GS get all the good cw's.

did they release these ? cause if they did i definitely do not recall seeing them
i think they fake, i used to see chinese sites sellings these when turfs first retrod lol. dope cw thou. i rem the sprite cw in kids size blk/blue/white those was dope, and the blk/yellow in kid size was nice, GS get all the good cw's.
forgot to add that it was a photo shop, but id cop those asap if they dropped ... and actual color he wore in the game

Yea those are def photoshopped.  Look at the fake mesh and look at the white edges separating certain areas.
oh ok cause my mind was blown i dont miss releases on shoes that i wear but if they did bring them out it would be nice too see 

No champs email, but my ups my choice says i have a delivery coming in on the 2d  
nerd.gif

i''ll  be looking out for that bag of death come tuesday

Last edited:

i know you're just showing him, but let's not post fakes on here 
sick.gif
  that photo shop will do just fine
lls yea.

thats crazy thou how Deion had them on but you can only find them in fake form, thats weird. I'm assuming they real so  I'll add that CW to my want list even thou it aint no use lol.

Back
Top Bottom