Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

They will be around a lot of places, just wait until the major chains release them on release day.

Saw the men's at FinishLine today, look very good and will be picked up after the Foams release.

They will be around a lot of places, just wait until the major chains release them on release day.

Saw the men's at FinishLine today, look very good and will be picked up after the Foams release.

Yeah hopefully theres plenty to go around, wish I knew who dropped them early. Ill just wait til the release date then.

Yeah hopefully theres plenty to go around, wish I knew who dropped them early. Ill just wait til the release date then.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Will Be Copping Every Decent Color Way... Love This Shoe. If The Red Pair Comes Out With Gold (Not Yellow) Then I Gotta Double Upp...

^^ yeah deff better than diamond turfs

Originally Posted by Rod301

Will Be Copping Every Decent Color Way... Love This Shoe. If The Red Pair Comes Out With Gold (Not Yellow) Then I Gotta Double Upp...

^^ yeah deff better than diamond turfs

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

Originally Posted by ninjahood

120 feels cheap after all this foamposite concord pocket rape 
laugh.gif

ill happily cop
happy.gif

I agree.i was thinking same thing

+1

I'll probably cop the all red when they go on sale, haven't bought any sneakers in awhile

I'll probably cop the all red when they go on sale, haven't bought any sneakers in awhile

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

i doubt the all redss will be around for u to scoop on sale. seems that everyone only wants them, myself including.

this MAY be the first pair of kicks i double up on.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

i doubt the all redss will be around for u to scoop on sale. seems that everyone only wants them, myself including.

this MAY be the first pair of kicks i double up on.

deion didn't wear these at all in his tenture wit da falcons?

naw

he wore the air dimaond turf 1 in atlanta

i think he also wore some huaraches

deion didn't wear these at all in his tenture wit da falcons?

naw

he wore the air dimaond turf 1 in atlanta

i think he also wore some huaraches

Yeah.  Saw them at a Finishline when I was visiting some fam tonight.  Scooped up a pair.  May try to get another on the low later.  Went up a .5 size.  My feet are a bit wider and after the Chicago X foot ache and the strap I felt that it was more comfy this way.  Sneaker Shields and SB insoles anyway.

Yeah.  Saw them at a Finishline when I was visiting some fam tonight.  Scooped up a pair.  May try to get another on the low later.  Went up a .5 size.  My feet are a bit wider and after the Chicago X foot ache and the strap I felt that it was more comfy this way.  Sneaker Shields and SB insoles anyway.

Looks nice, my Finish Line won't sell until release day. Trying to build up sales for Huarache Frees, Royal X's, and Obama Spizikes.

Back
Top Bottom