Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

487658-610 — VARSITY RED / METALLIC GOLD / BLACK / WHITE

xl487658610.jpg

xl487658-610_ft.jpg

xl487658-610_fb.jpg

xl487658-610_ff.jpg

xl487658-610_fl.jpg

xl487658-610_fr.jpg

-------------------

CAN'T WAIT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by krider31

nah... def not that site... not paying $140 for those 

they want 140 and 20 shipping..they can kick rocks..they only cost 119.99 regular price

Not really a big deal. 160 ain't bad.

That was borderline stupid. These will be an easy cop.

Originally Posted by krider31

nah... def not that site... not paying $140 for those 

they want 140 and 20 shipping..they can kick rocks..they only cost 119.99 regular price

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

how you gon tell him how to spend his money though (and have nicki minaj as your avy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)

how you gon tell him how to spend his money though (and have nicki minaj as your avy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)

i wouldnt spend 40 over retail on a shoe that will probably sit for a while due to the other heat nike/JB is releasing this month.

i wouldnt spend 40 over retail on a shoe that will probably sit for a while due to the other heat nike/JB is releasing this month.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)

When did I tell him how to spend his money tho? All I said was that paying over retail for these was a dumb move.

And what does me having her as my avy have to do with anything? 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)

When did I tell him how to spend his money tho? All I said was that paying over retail for these was a dumb move.

Saw the white/blk/red joints today and, yeah...gonna have to have a pair but trying to convince myself to hold out b/c they're definitely going on sale.

Saw the white/blk/red joints today and, yeah...gonna have to have a pair but trying to convince myself to hold out b/c they're definitely going on sale.

These will be found at retail for awhile since there has been a lot produced and shipped to a majority of retailers.

These will be found at retail for awhile since there has been a lot produced and shipped to a majority of retailers.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)

Like i said before. I aint tripping. Only 40 bucks over retail. I make 6 figures dude. We all  over spend on shoes. Those WhiteCement IV you paying 160 for. They use to be 100 bucks.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)

Like i said before. I aint tripping. Only 40 bucks over retail. I make 6 figures dude. We all  over spend on shoes. Those WhiteCement IV you paying 160 for. They use to be 100 bucks.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea I think these will go on sale. If the Griffey 1 & 2 went on sale in my area I think these will too. (Putting these in the same catagory as the Griffey as far as popularity and production #s)

Yea I think these will go on sale. If the Griffey 1 & 2 went on sale in my area I think these will too. (Putting these in the same catagory as the Griffey as far as popularity and production #s)

Back
Top Bottom