Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

just copped from fnl $108 shipped w/ email coupon

Yeah me too. Feels great paying basically 100$ retail for a shoe you love.

So 4-6 is legit on the reds. Definitely coppin. I love all the released/upcoming colorways except the black/white. I'll wait on the Freshwaters & Cool Grey ones to go on sale before coppin though b/c i'm sure those will sit. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Do people really think the Red DT II release is gonna be crazy though??[/color] Kinda feels like it's flyin under the radar.

Since these r GR i think it will depend on your area but for the most part a lot of dudes want these so we'll just have to wait & see
Wasn't sure if they were GR or QS.

Should I cop in store or online? Last pairs that drop were a easy cop cause it was on a wednesday and seriously only grown dudes was copping.

But these are like the most popular color and Wale hyped them up

Should I cop in store or online? Last pairs that drop were a easy cop cause it was on a wednesday and seriously only grown dudes was copping.

But these are like the most popular color and Wale hyped them up

Since these r GR i think it will depend on your area but for the most part a lot of dudes want these so we'll just have to wait & see

They better be GR since every other colorway is. The fact that everybody is waiting for this shoe is bad enough, if nike make these a QS b/c of the demand behind them that will be an all time low for them

They better be GR since every other colorway is. The fact that everybody is waiting for this shoe is bad enough, if nike make these a QS b/c of the demand behind them that will be an all time low for them

I wouldn't exactly be surprised. Guess we gotta wait & see.

man, Nike better not do this. They have no reason to make these a QS.
30t6p3b.gif

About a week before release. I'll update and let you guys know how the quantity, in the bay is looking.

man, Nike better not do this. They have no reason to make these a QS.
30t6p3b.gif

About a week before release. I'll update and let you guys know how the quantity, in the bay is looking.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

487658-610 — VARSITY RED / METALLIC GOLD / BLACK / WHITE

Early Summer for the RED's. To me, that translates to right around Early April to Early May.
--------------
Check out what FNL.com has:
http://www.finishline.com...jsp?productId=prod694245
*Apparently not in stock yet, and mislabeled as DT III. I guess they are preparing months in advance for these?
xl487658610.jpg

xl487658-610_ft.jpg

xl487658-610_fb.jpg

xl487658-610_ff.jpg

xl487658-610_fl.jpg

xl487658-610_fr.jpg
here you go everybody so nobody needs to post asking for pics.
Look amazing, my body is ready.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

487658-610 — VARSITY RED / METALLIC GOLD / BLACK / WHITE

Early Summer for the RED's. To me, that translates to right around Early April to Early May.
--------------
Check out what FNL.com has:
http://www.finishline.com...jsp?productId=prod694245
*Apparently not in stock yet, and mislabeled as DT III. I guess they are preparing months in advance for these?
xl487658610.jpg

xl487658-610_ft.jpg

xl487658-610_fb.jpg

xl487658-610_ff.jpg

xl487658-610_fl.jpg

xl487658-610_fr.jpg
here you go everybody so nobody needs to post asking for pics.
Look amazing, my body is ready.

Reds won't be as easy as the whites to cop (I doubt they'll go on sale) but I'm dyin to see an actual pic of them. Hope the leather is decent, etc... the whites look pretty good compared to the OG.

Reds won't be as easy as the whites to cop (I doubt they'll go on sale) but I'm dyin to see an actual pic of them. Hope the leather is decent, etc... the whites look pretty good compared to the OG.

Back
Top Bottom