Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Un-DS today
vo5106.jpg

Same three I bought....

I haven't been this excited about a non-basketball retro series in well....ever. Now if they could just release the black/emeralds and maybe a basic white/navy colorway, I'd be done!

Same three I bought....

I haven't been this excited about a non-basketball retro series in well....ever. Now if they could just release the black/emeralds and maybe a basic white/navy colorway, I'd be done!

I had all intentions of passing on all of these. After seeing all of these pics just went on Eastbay and copped a pair for nephew and for myself. Thanks NT and your great cameras...

I had all intentions of passing on all of these. After seeing all of these pics just went on Eastbay and copped a pair for nephew and for myself. Thanks NT and your great cameras...

if i wear a 13 in air max 95's and a 12 in air max 1's, what size should i go for in these?

thanx in advance.

if i wear a 13 in air max 95's and a 12 in air max 1's, what size should i go for in these?

thanx in advance.

Just got my DTs
pimp.gif
went right to champs and picked up the tee...only Ms ans 2xls were in stock,had to ask to get my size

Champs product # for the shirt (if anyone needs to order) is 1567590300930 (# on the receipt) retail is $25

Just got my DTs
pimp.gif
went right to champs and picked up the tee...only Ms ans 2xls were in stock,had to ask to get my size

Champs product # for the shirt (if anyone needs to order) is 1567590300930 (# on the receipt) retail is $25

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Just got my DTs
pimp.gif

thanks bro for posting that product # for the shirt
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Just got my DTs
pimp.gif

thanks bro for posting that product # for the shirt
pimp.gif

for 64 im down and they do LOOK good but still feel kinda cheap, not horribly but something looks off enough for me not to grab a pair. glad for the people that copped these if they are your grail!

for 64 im down and they do LOOK good but still feel kinda cheap, not horribly but something looks off enough for me not to grab a pair. glad for the people that copped these if they are your grail!

just grabbed a pair and two of those shirts....another pair later on down the line for under retail and i'll be done with this shoe 
smokin.gif

just grabbed a pair and two of those shirts....another pair later on down the line for under retail and i'll be done with this shoe 
smokin.gif

Just copped these yesterday. I was on the fence, like kinda gonna pass just to slow down a little since so much has been dropping lately, but I'm glad I didn't pass on these. Joints are absolutely sick, and i think I do prefer the nubuck over the OG leather.

Back
Top Bottom