Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

I have the dt 1 from last year and the dt3s and the 2s are a lot more comfy. The shoes is alittle tall like the griffeys if you have a pair of those. Very comfy though.

I have the dt 1 from last year and the dt3s and the 2s are a lot more comfy. The shoes is alittle tall like the griffeys if you have a pair of those. Very comfy though.

Must haves 
pimp.gif

sample pictures look great. DTII > DTI, although I LOVE the 1st ones, that says something about these.

when's the official RD?

sample pictures look great. DTII > DTI, although I LOVE the 1st ones, that says something about these.

when's the official RD?

did they ever make a low top version of this shoe, or anything similar to these but in a lower cut?

I had a pair of shoes in like 4th grade and i cant pinpoint what they were. almost all black with white accents.

did they ever make a low top version of this shoe, or anything similar to these but in a lower cut?

I had a pair of shoes in like 4th grade and i cant pinpoint what they were. almost all black with white accents.

Couldn't they have added a Ravens colorway with these?! All black with purple and gold highlights or something.

Couldn't they have added a Ravens colorway with these?! All black with purple and gold highlights or something.

These are beautiful indeed, and i also don't know about the oval laces but they're just laces. I can deal with it lol idk what anybody thinks but i hope the strengthen the strap because on the 1's you could NOT rock them unstrapped cause it was weak and would just flop. LOOSE NECK SYNDROME! shout out to kevin hart lol otherwise, these are gorgeous.

These are beautiful indeed, and i also don't know about the oval laces but they're just laces. I can deal with it lol idk what anybody thinks but i hope the strengthen the strap because on the 1's you could NOT rock them unstrapped cause it was weak and would just flop. LOOSE NECK SYNDROME! shout out to kevin hart lol otherwise, these are gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom