Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

I was wondering if these would have the DT symbol, from the pic it seems they will. I remember reading something about Nike not being able to use the symbol on the DT 1 retro from 2010 because Deion was not signed to Nike.

I was wondering if these would have the DT symbol, from the pic it seems they will. I remember reading something about Nike not being able to use the symbol on the DT 1 retro from 2010 because Deion was not signed to Nike.

The Feb 8th RD comes as a surprise, I expected these to release a little later into the Spring. I've been waiting for these more any other release in recent memory. CAN NOT WAIT!

The Feb 8th RD comes as a surprise, I expected these to release a little later into the Spring. I've been waiting for these more any other release in recent memory. CAN NOT WAIT!

The bod is ready for these. I just hope they don't fit like the DT 1's or Griffs. Most uncomfortable shoes ever.

The bod is ready for these. I just hope they don't fit like the DT 1's or Griffs. Most uncomfortable shoes ever.

Maaan, I can't wait.

The DT2 has some of the DNA from the Air Jordan IX in terms of shape. No complaints.

Maaan, I can't wait.

The DT2 has some of the DNA from the Air Jordan IX in terms of shape. No complaints.

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

[font='PT Sans', 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif]!!!!!!!!![/font]

tumblr_lpmgbtevsb1qlbkes.gif

lmaooo

i cant wait.

these poppin up anywhere yet ?

whats the RD for the Red joints ? i need both...

i cant wait.

these poppin up anywhere yet ?

whats the RD for the Red joints ? i need both...

I would really like to get these on sale around march/april, these and the Lebron 9s will hold me down for the first half of 2012, I want these more honestly BUT the Lebrons will go faster so I'll come back to these I'm hoping

I would really like to get these on sale around march/april, these and the Lebron 9s will hold me down for the first half of 2012, I want these more honestly BUT the Lebrons will go faster so I'll come back to these I'm hoping

Back
Top Bottom