Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Until further notice, these are my favorite release of 2012
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AB Doom

USE the promo code at Finsihline...before Valentine's Day for $20 off

VALENTINE20...peace!

pimp.gif
   Havent Seen These Online Yet, But Ima Stop By Finishline And See Whats Up With The Promo Code Above... $100 For These Is A Steal.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

USE the promo code at Finsihline...before Valentine's Day for $20 off

VALENTINE20...peace!

pimp.gif
   Havent Seen These Online Yet, But Ima Stop By Finishline And See Whats Up With The Promo Code Above... $100 For These Is A Steal.

nice pic Kal.

I gotta find a pair of these, hopefully on discount. Red pair on RD, cannot wait

nice pic Kal.

I gotta find a pair of these, hopefully on discount. Red pair on RD, cannot wait

Originally Posted by c4

nice pic Kal.

Thanks bro!! Much appreciated!

DonMega- Thanks bro and yes they are def more comfortable than the DT1
pimp.gif

I copped from Niketown on Sat morn... weird they were selling them there before finishline who told me the 8th.

Originally Posted by c4

nice pic Kal.

Thanks bro!! Much appreciated!

DonMega- Thanks bro and yes they are def more comfortable than the DT1
pimp.gif

I copped from Niketown on Sat morn... weird they were selling them there before finishline who told me the 8th.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

pimp.gif
Easily.

& the fact that they will fly so far under the radar, makes them even better to me. $120 for a release that I've been waiting on for so long feels so good.
I'm assuming these will be available online at Midnight on 2/8. Cannot wait. Probably won't break them out 'til spring.
Best Deion sneaker/colorway of any of his releases. Must go back & grab a pair of blk/white DT96's & I'll be fine, as far as Deion's go.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

pimp.gif
Easily.

& the fact that they will fly so far under the radar, makes them even better to me. $120 for a release that I've been waiting on for so long feels so good.
I'm assuming these will be available online at Midnight on 2/8. Cannot wait. Probably won't break them out 'til spring.
Best Deion sneaker/colorway of any of his releases. Must go back & grab a pair of blk/white DT96's & I'll be fine, as far as Deion's go.

Back
Top Bottom