Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by jluvinjs

Couldn't resist picking my pair up today, though I know they'll be everywhere in PG this weekend.
To those in PG area...went to Athlete's foot off Marlboro Pike but these won't be hard to get I am sure.

There is only a finishline in forrestville........

Take Marlboro Pike where it meets Benning Road (Md. side) and make that turn into the shopping center with the Autozone and Shoppers Food Wharehouse.  You ain't go far enough slim and I can give you the direct address if you need it or PM me.
Also, in Forestville Mall itself there is a Athlete's Foot but again I am speaking of the one in Capital Heights past Larchmont Ave, right after Benning Road.  They there I bought my pair.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by jluvinjs

Couldn't resist picking my pair up today, though I know they'll be everywhere in PG this weekend.
To those in PG area...went to Athlete's foot off Marlboro Pike but these won't be hard to get I am sure.

There is only a finishline in forrestville........

Take Marlboro Pike where it meets Benning Road (Md. side) and make that turn into the shopping center with the Autozone and Shoppers Food Wharehouse.  You ain't go far enough slim and I can give you the direct address if you need it or PM me.
Also, in Forestville Mall itself there is a Athlete's Foot but again I am speaking of the one in Capital Heights past Larchmont Ave, right after Benning Road.  They there I bought my pair.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by sdotrich

Originally Posted by dmxgod

The 49er Diamond Turfs ARE NOW available in the Bronx
pimp.gif
..gonna cop next paycheck.
where............?
Saw them in at least 3-4 stores on Fordham road..
529298_10150660342734580_591444579_9557037_422246139_n.jpg

i can attest to that. copped on site.

anyone think they will let you use the FL bday coupon on these? it expires the 7th these release the 6th

anyone think they will let you use the FL bday coupon on these? it expires the 7th these release the 6th

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

STOP.
They'll probably bang out online, but you should be able to cop in store with zero problems.

people were saying the same thing about the orlando flight ones too... Nike is playing some sneaky games lately with production numbers. Don't be lulled into a false sense of security just because its labeled a GR. The thirst for these is obviously there with preorders already sellin out at 2 spots online.
you're just trying to justify the fact that you overpaid for a shoe that many people will buy on disco or retail.

reading must not be your strong point. i paid 135 and ill have em before they officially release. pretty sure after tax on 120 thats retail. i dont have to justify to anyone in here how i spend MY money. dudes in here trippin over 5 bux. if times r that hard you prolly shouldnt b in these forums anyhow but i suspect thats the case with more in here than not. and you were saying...

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

STOP.
They'll probably bang out online, but you should be able to cop in store with zero problems.

people were saying the same thing about the orlando flight ones too... Nike is playing some sneaky games lately with production numbers. Don't be lulled into a false sense of security just because its labeled a GR. The thirst for these is obviously there with preorders already sellin out at 2 spots online.
you're just trying to justify the fact that you overpaid for a shoe that many people will buy on disco or retail.

reading must not be your strong point. i paid 135 and ill have em before they officially release. pretty sure after tax on 120 thats retail. i dont have to justify to anyone in here how i spend MY money. dudes in here trippin over 5 bux. if times r that hard you prolly shouldnt b in these forums anyhow but i suspect thats the case with more in here than not. and you were saying...

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

I'm hoping they do cuz I wanna cop for 95.....Imma try my spot next Fri when they release

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

I'm hoping they do cuz I wanna cop for 95.....Imma try my spot next Fri when they release

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

my local spot has these in all sizes right now.
Roomate corrected me, they didnt have a 9, 9,5 or 10.  I got a 11 today though   
pimp.gif
    i guess they have all other sizes

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

gonna tell anyone else what and where that spot is?

pimp.gif

gonna tell anyone else what and where that spot is?

pimp.gif
mad.gif
I went on a HUNT! and they are nowhere to be found in my area or anywhere even close!

Back
Top Bottom