Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Gotta thank Danny again for that coupon code.
pimp.gif

Supposedly getting a re-stock sometime next week. Very odd, these sold as fast as Jordan's it seems...Maybe NDC just didn't expect them to sell as fast?

Supposedly getting a re-stock sometime next week. Very odd, these sold as fast as Jordan's it seems...Maybe NDC just didn't expect them to sell as fast?

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

wondering if NDC had limited stock? when it first came up there was no half sizes showing for me... ended up copping on FNL with the $20off... (I used defdeals20) if anyone is interested.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$107 shipped to my door step.

Thank you.

Saved me a headache and gas $$.

Recently moved to SoCal and these are dumb scarce round here.

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

wondering if NDC had limited stock? when it first came up there was no half sizes showing for me... ended up copping on FNL with the $20off... (I used defdeals20) if anyone is interested.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$107 shipped to my door step.

Thank you.

Saved me a headache and gas $$.

Recently moved to SoCal and these are dumb scarce round here.

Had the chance to cop these on FNL for $108 but I just couldn't do it. I have been "Finishline Free" for 4 months now and I promised myself I would never go back ever since I got shafted by them on the concord release! I would rather waste time and gas to purchase these at my local HoH then give those bastards my cash (and yes I am still salty).

Had the chance to cop these on FNL for $108 but I just couldn't do it. I have been "Finishline Free" for 4 months now and I promised myself I would never go back ever since I got shafted by them on the concord release! I would rather waste time and gas to purchase these at my local HoH then give those bastards my cash (and yes I am still salty).

I think finishline messed up my order...

Place 2 separate orders (1 shoe per order to maximize $20 coupons)

1st order doesn't process (error), so I resubmit and got an order number.
2nd order is good to go and got an order number.

I ONLY GET 1 EMAIL CONFIRMATION and 3 emails from paypal saying "You submitted an order for $108.74"

%+#???

I think finishline messed up my order...

Place 2 separate orders (1 shoe per order to maximize $20 coupons)

1st order doesn't process (error), so I resubmit and got an order number.
2nd order is good to go and got an order number.

I ONLY GET 1 EMAIL CONFIRMATION and 3 emails from paypal saying "You submitted an order for $108.74"

%+#???

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

damb, haven't gotten an email confirmation yet from finishline 
ohwell.gif

Same Here.

Just got my 2nd order email confirmation from finishline...and the 1 of the 3 paypal transactions got cancelled so everything is gucci now!!!

Check your SPAM folder.  For some reason it got sent to my spam box...

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

damb, haven't gotten an email confirmation yet from finishline 
ohwell.gif

Same Here.

Just got my 2nd order email confirmation from finishline...and the 1 of the 3 paypal transactions got cancelled so everything is gucci now!!!

Check your SPAM folder.  For some reason it got sent to my spam box...

Back
Top Bottom