Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by kingofny04

This is the official Cool Grey Diamond Turf 2...Coming later on this spring

via SneakerWatch

Ewwwwww, Pass. Nike needs to stop playing & drop those Black/Teal. I got the Grey/Freshwater pair b/c I love the colorway & I'll most likely get the other cool grey colorway once that goes on sale but these are trash. Their bastardizing (Yeah my word) them like the DT1's.

Nike can do two cool greys but they don't want to throw us a bone with two red colorways.

4tarf7.jpg
25ahhtk.jpg

An actual colorway that MEANT something and was used in games. Nike's creative department is at an all time low

Nike can do two cool greys but they don't want to throw us a bone with two red colorways.

4tarf7.jpg
25ahhtk.jpg

An actual colorway that MEANT something and was used in games. Nike's creative department is at an all time low

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

I know the question on everyone's mind: When are the all red joints dropping? I'm picking those up instead of the red foams
Bad move in my opinion, but at least you're buying what you like.

I know the question on everyone's mind: When are the all red joints dropping? I'm picking those up instead of the red foams

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by BruckOut

These are still sitting every where smh

Explain to me how/why that's a bad thing?

I think he's "upset" because it seems people only buy "hyped-up" releases now while pairs like this somehow sneak under the radar.  I personally love that these are sitting though and certainly don't mind a "hassle-free" cop every once in a while.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by BruckOut

These are still sitting every where smh

Explain to me how/why that's a bad thing?

I think he's "upset" because it seems people only buy "hyped-up" releases now while pairs like this somehow sneak under the radar.  I personally love that these are sitting though and certainly don't mind a "hassle-free" cop every once in a while.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

i will buy LA gear before i buy some overpriced shiny "foam" material shoe that cost 30 bucks to make and costs us 220 plus tax.... garbage! good looks on getting these instead i'll give you props for not getting caught in the rediculous foam hype

Jesus cruisers > foams

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

i will buy LA gear before i buy some overpriced shiny "foam" material shoe that cost 30 bucks to make and costs us 220 plus tax.... garbage! good looks on getting these instead i'll give you props for not getting caught in the rediculous foam hype

Jesus cruisers > foams

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

4tarf7.jpg
25ahhtk.jpg

Im All For It... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

4tarf7.jpg
25ahhtk.jpg

Im All For It... 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom