Nike Air Flight Classic - New "Throwback" Silhouette

nike-air-flight-classic-white-white-black-varsityred-preview-600x450.jpg

nike-air-flight-classic-black-black-gray-preview-600x450.jpg

"Lastly is the Nike Air Flight Classic, another re-creation of Nike’s late-’80s and early-’90s basketball series, which most closely identifies with the Air Flight ‘89 and Air Jordan IV. Of all of the “new mixes

Wow that's some serious crack prices. Who would ever pay that for this bootleg looking shoe?

The prices these days on kicks are ridiculous....I really don't understand how this era has gotten so expensive. Yes technologies have improved, increased and crazy marketing but really now. I like the Flight 89 feel of those. Looks like a good durable outdoor balling shoe too. But 160!? C'mon!

those aren't bad. the whites are much, much better than the blacks.

outlet fodder = true statement

that midsole has no flow, function, or what have you IN COMMON with the upper.. what a terrible trashy hybrid meshing... leave that in the lab

LeBrons are $160.....

No way this is a top of the line shoe. They wouldn't even sell for $80.

Why they couldnt retro the air flight 89 high instead of throwing this at us i dont know

og flight 89's had a large volume heel air unit, and a flexible forefoot air unit, now 160 for heel only air plus cushion foam???? somebody at nike is smoking something.

While I do agree with all of you that the $160 price tag is nuts to say the least....I do like the idea of "updating" old shoes with new tech....what interests me is the addition of "cushlon" into this mix....may make for a much more comfortable shoe...as compared to the retros that we get these days...and yes, for about 1/2 of that price tag they would stand a chance at retail...

nike should really throw these back to whatever pile of crap they made these from.

Back
Top Bottom