"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Cncpts pair arrived :nthat:

The leather around the toebox looks/feels very plasticity, stiffer, compared to the runners for sure. Not total cardboard but feels like it was coated.

Interesting fit on foot. It felt like my foot was forced to be straight if that makes sense.
Not spongy. Not brick like. Solid underfoot.

Something about my foot made it difficult to get these on, extremely difficult to take off lol. Sort of pulled my back lol.
Maybe I'm just old.

Similar to the recent white cw flight lites.
Sizing wise I'm in the camp with those that say they fit different from the runners.
12.5 in the runners is a must for me.

Sz 12 was fine, slight pressure on the pinky toe but not crushed. I'm sure breaking in it will be fine.

For reference: sizes I wear. Wider foot. Measures right at 12 on the Braddock thingy.
Pinky toe crush is the issue on my right foot.

Hope it helps someone make the right choice.
Based on what i see

Chucks sz 11.5

Vans sz 12
dunks sz 12
Flight lites 12
Flight 89 sz 12
Af1 sz 12
Jordan 3 sz 12
Am 1 sz 12
Am 90s sz 12
am 95s sz 12
Penny 1s sz 12
jordan 11 mids sz 12

Huarache runners sz 12.5
Penny 2s. Sz 12.5
Am97s sz 12.5
Jordan 1s highs and lows 12.5 (can make sz 12 work)
Air ships sz 12.5
Jordan 2s sz 12.5
jordan 11 lows sz 12.5

Flyknits of all kinds sz 13
Luxury sneakers, Golf shoes, Boots, loafers, dress shoes etc size 12 or 13 depending on quality/softness of leather

Conclusion:
Can't understand the resellers on this one.
Good nostalgia
i really like these and can't wait for the lakers cw Lol.

20230614_173925.jpg

Sounds fairly accurate from my POV.. leather is def meh and the runners from 2021 poop on them in terms of the uppers. I found the fit to be similar with half up. Feels like I could've gotten away with a 10.5 length wise but they're not as forgiving as the runners which are a soft shoe all around.

As nostalgic as they are and happy to have them and all.. I think between the leather and the colors used.. these were a bit of a let down. It's not just purple.. the blue is toned down too. The 90s were crazy colorful and they missed that opportunity for a 10/10.

Sounds fairly accurate from my POV.. leather is def meh and the runners from 2021 poop on them in terms of the uppers. I found the fit to be similar with half up. Feels like I could've gotten away with a 10.5 length wise but they're not as forgiving as the runners which are a soft shoe all around.

As nostalgic as they are and happy to have them and all.. I think between the leather and the colors used.. these were a bit of a let down. It's not just purple.. the blue is toned down too. The 90s were crazy colorful and they missed that opportunity for a 10/10.

I'm glad you said that. I've been wondering if it was just the pics or if I was seeing things, but that blue definitely doesn't seem as bright royal as it should be. Almost like what they did to the Swoosh on the Penny 1's.

I’ve heard a lot of our orders may have been canceled by Unknwn due to factory defects.

They JUST now realizing the purple is off? :lol:

jshortt jshortt it's crazy.. they could've used 'sprite blue' from the LBJ set at the very least. The Penny swoosh blue is sadly accurate af. Still a dope release but ahh man!

It's antics like this that made me sour on buying shoes. And I can only guess how crazy the resale on these will be 😞

:nerd:.....what's going on here :lol:....anybody need an oop my local has da white pair ....saw them today and Jesus christ they are built like trash ....remind me of what nike was putting out around 08-10.....like Jumpman white Cement 4's bad (I'm not even sure the sneakers came out during that period but these are that bad)

:nerd:.....what's going on here :lol:....anybody need an oop my local has da white pair ....saw them today and Jesus christ they are built like trash ....remind me of what nike was putting out around 08-10.....like Jumpman white Cement 4's bad (I'm not even sure the sneakers came out during that period but these are that bad)

No they aren’t, stop it :lol:
I’m holding my pair right now and they’re about typical for loads of Nike retros these days. Worse than some, better than others. But calling them on the level of that mid-late 2000s dark period is OTT.

No they aren’t, stop it :lol:
I’m holding my pair right now and they’re about typical for loads of Nike retros these days. Worse than some, better than others. But calling them on the level of that mid-late 2000s dark period is OTT.
Idk fam IMO these felt and looked hella trash when I saw them ....maybe i saw a pair with QC /Defects like others have stated .....but that pleather they used is going to look like *** after a few wears. Nike Def could've done better in terms of leather used like alot better. But that's my imo. Regardless enjoy your joints cuz I know this is a pair alot of us remember/might want just off of nostalgic strength and Nike being Nike this is what they give us so this what we have to settle for, again my opinion brethren

Remember guys, these are “retros”. These are not built for performance, just style points. I’m going to wear these maybe once a year with all the other shoes I have😅. Also, being a mostly white shoe, I don’t expect them to be pristine after the first wear anyways. Just my two cents💯

Back
Top Bottom