"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Are you %&^$#%&$^#*T^$#! KIDDING me, Nike? These are so close yet so far away from being the OG Pip PE. Same colors as his for the heel-counter strap and the neoprene bootie, but then you go and eff up the actual upper coloring and the outsole? Unbelievable. Just mother^%*%* ! unbelievable :smh::stoneface:

Nah, I can't deal with that entirely unnecessary black outsole. Kills the whole look for me. I'll remember this as one of the all-time troll jobs they've pulled. All they had to do was use the same upper from the Fab Fives and swap the heel strap and bootie for these black/red ones. Done. Instead, they went to the trouble of changing things up, and for what? To create a version that looks worse. Way to go.

Was waiting for your reaction on this one. :rofl:

Welp. In TN on vacation with my girl, walked into the Nike outlet and found the Fab 5's. Had one last size 12, and even with the purple being ridiculously wrong, couldn't turn them down for $89. :lol:

This the luck I need. Went to one outlet in Charleston, SC and they had nothing. Asked the guy to do a stock locate and see if another outlet close by (Charlotte, Hilton Head or Myrtle Beach) had them and he said they can't stock locate.....:rolleyes

This the luck I need. Went to one outlet in Charleston, SC and they had nothing. Asked the guy to do a stock locate and see if another outlet close by (Charlotte, Hilton Head or Myrtle Beach) had them and he said they can't stock locate.....:rolleyes

Damn, they don't stock locate any more? I haven't asked for that in a minute, but that seems kinda crazy.

Ducktales.

They can absolutely check stock locally.

Damn, they don't stock locate any more? I haven't asked for that in a minute, but that seems kinda crazy.

Ducktales.

They can absolutely check stock locally.

Oh. I absolutely know they can stock locate. Like dude, I done been in this shoe game for over 30 yrs (yes, I'm telling my age a little, lol) so I know what they can do. Either he just didn't want to (even though the store was slow) or he just didn't know how or knew he could stock locate. I even told him I had the sku and upc and he still looked clueless.

Oh. I absolutely know they can stock locate. Like dude, I done been in this shoe game for over 30 yrs (yes, I'm telling my age a little, lol) so I know what they can do. Either he just didn't want to (even though the store was slow) or he just didn't know how or knew he could stock locate. I even told him I had the sku and upc and he still looked clueless.

Probably didn't know how, so he just said they couldn't. Drives me nuts when people do that.

1992 OG
IMG_5305.jpeg

2003 retro
IMG_5306.png

Last edited:
Yep, blue is definitely off. Should be more of a blue-grey than royal. Still wild to me that as much work as those guys claimed to have put in to get these "correct," they've done such a piss poor job. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom